PDA

View Full Version : poker record keeping software with support for multiple tables

jaguar
08-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Anyone know of a record keeping spreadsheet or software designed for multitabling. I wish to record every table independently since i often play different games at the same time. A good feature would be a built in timer since it is very hard to keep track of the time played at 4 diffrent tables when i jump in and out of games. Also a possibillity to input rebuys on the fly would be good.

JoeU
08-22-2004, 01:13 PM
I use pokertracker. The second tab at the top has a session notes section. It keeps my tables seperate, to the point that on 8/21, I eventually played at 4 tables (I usually play 3, but one game broke and I switched tables). It logged each table seperately, and notes how long I spent at each table, money won/lost, etc.

I think pokertracker had what you are looking for.

Joe

astroglide
08-22-2004, 02:47 PM
statking + elbow grease. it helps if you buy in for the exact amount you had at another table when you switch tables.

MicroBob
08-22-2004, 10:02 PM
some people don't play exclusively at sites that are p-tracker copmpatible.

and even if you do, there is the possibility of missing a few HH's in there.

Pat says he is going to add a feautre to input seperate sessions so you can include B&M or any HH's that didn't come through for whatever reason.

it sounds like he's trying to incorporate the general idea behind stat-king into p-tracker....although stat-king still has all those cute and cool little graphs.

stat-king isn't completely ideal for multi-table stats imo.
if you are jumping in and out of tables at different levels especially.
2 tables 2/4 and 1 table 3/6 for 30 mins
2 tables 2/4 and 2 tables 3/6 for 15 mins
4 tables 3/6 for 90 mins...
etc etc.
too much hassle

i can input my general results....but i wouldn't mind if it was easier to get more specific.

i REALLY like the idea of a timer.