PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Clearing Question?

CardCuda
08-21-2004, 02:52 AM
1st timer in the bonus whore house.

I have 1500.00 @ Paradise, deposited another $1K today thru Firepay to take advantage of the 20% deposit bonus. Cleared part of it tonight.

Question -

1) If you make the deposit, do you or is it standard to clear the bonus before making a withdrawl of the funds you deposited to get the bonus? (Does this make any sense?)

Simply put can you just deposit the $1k have the bonus pending then withdraw the $1k and play on the money you already have at the site? (It just seems almost too easy and wrong (whoreish). /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I only ask cause I really don't need that much $ on the site. Thanks - CC

krazyace5
08-21-2004, 02:55 AM
Not all sites allow this, but Paradise is one that does.

MicroBob
08-21-2004, 05:50 AM
most sites allow you to withdrawl whatever you want and whenever you want without any change to the bonus-status.

the only stipulation at some of these sites is that you have to wait 24 or 48 hours after depositing before you are allowed to cash-out....but other than that your money is your money and the bonus-money is still there waiting to be cleared.

some of the sites where it is okay to do this include party/empire, stars, ub, paradise, absolute and pokerroom.

busguy
08-21-2004, 02:59 PM
Anyone know what is the 20% bonus is all about. I checked the web-site and did not see anything. Is it just for firepay deposits ??. Were you sent an e-mail on it or am I just not looking in the right place.

Haven't played there since the last deposit bonus and would not mind going back at all.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy

Thythe
08-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Apparently there is an e-mail (I didn't get it, but I assume it works without the e-mail). It is only for Firepay deposits, do a search and you'll find the code if you want to use it. It's also one of the topics towards the top in the BW forums.

Chah Ngo
08-21-2004, 04:16 PM
You can not play on bonus money until it hits your real money account at Paradise. I think you can at Pacific however.

Thythe
08-21-2004, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can not play on bonus money until it hits your real money account at Paradise. I think you can at Pacific however.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not what he's asking. He just wants to know if he can withdraw some money without losing the bonus. As stated above, you can withdraw as much as you want with no problems.

Chah Ngo
08-21-2004, 04:26 PM
My mistake.

busguy
08-21-2004, 08:12 PM
Cheers for that

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy