PDA

View Full Version : My Ticket Just Arrived!!!

07-10-2002, 06:53 PM
Ticket to where or what you may ask? Why to the gambling Mecca of the Western world of course!! I, Jimbo, will arrive in Vegas for a short appearance at several local gaming establishments! If you run into any locals whining about "The Lucky Tourist in about a week you will know Jimbo has struck!! /images/smile.gif

My plans are to arrive on Thursday the 18th @ 5PM local time and be at the Mirage for the $120 N/L holdem tourney by 7PM. Are any of you 2+2r's planning on playing in this one?

I am sure looking forward to matching up some faces with all thses pseudo-names I have developed a love/hate relationship with here at 2+2. I will most definately be on the lookout for THE BABE /images/smile.gif but hope to meet Dynasty, Vince, Clarkmeister and many of you other posters as well.

My goal is to play in at least one other tourney (probably at The Orleans) before I head back home on Sunday. That will still leave me plenty of time to rob the 20/40 at the Mirage and the Bellagio 15/30 as well. If I feel frisky I will step up to challenge Mason himself if he is in the 30/60 game (and I am on a rush).

Save your checks boys and girls I need lot's of bulletts to bring back to Oklahoma.

See You Soon,

Jimbo