PDA

View Full Version : Should I bother with sites other than Party?

ddubois
08-20-2004, 06:00 PM
What value is there in playing on multiple sites?

I know it's +EV to bonus whore, but I'm kind of lazy. Also, I stick to Party because it's by all regards the fishiest and I'm "comfortably familiar" with it.

Part of the reason I don't open accounts on other sites is that I regret opening my account on Party without a rake-kicking-back affiliate. I don't want to perform the same kind of mistake on another site, and miss out on some opportunity I should have available. Which other sites, PokerStars I'm thinking of in particular, have rake-back systems that I need to be aware of before signing up?

Another concern I have with playing at multiple sites is the hassle of shuffling money around, and potentially having deposit/withdrawal fees eat away at my profits.

ddubois
08-20-2004, 06:07 PM
One more dis-incentive to dealing with multiple sites: Having to worry about whether PokerTracker or bison's hand convertor support the site's format.

DrewOnTilt
08-20-2004, 07:06 PM
Open up an account at Empire through an affiliate. Problem solved, plus you get a bonus. The only differences between Empire and Party are purely cosmetic differences in the software.

Saborion
08-20-2004, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Another concern I have with playing at multiple sites is the hassle of shuffling money around, and potentially having deposit/withdrawal fees eat away at my profits.

[/ QUOTE ]
Use Neteller.

Tosh
08-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Depends what you want to do. I play SNGs, LHE and Limit O8 on Party but PLO, NLHE and tournaments on Stars. Varies and its good to keep money on all sites IMO.

lostinthought
08-21-2004, 12:51 AM
There's always a party at partypoker.com

sumdumguy
08-21-2004, 03:05 AM
That's copyrighted material..