PDA

View Full Version : Shoebomber OUTRAGE!

Rushmore
08-20-2004, 08:54 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/19/shoebomber.sues.reut/index.html

Can you imagine? He has no Koran, and he can't even see out of his window!

I really hope nobody peels all of the skin off the bottoms of his feet and makes him stand in rubbing alcohol, or scrapes all of his tooth enamel off with a rusty old razor blade.

Because then, he might get really upset.

ddollevoet
08-20-2004, 09:21 AM
Put him in general population at that prison and he'll end up like Dahmer.

cardcounter0
08-20-2004, 10:10 AM
The practices you suggest sound like something from Saddam's Torture Rooms. Haven't we killed over 900+ U.S. Service Men to free the Iraqi people from such fates?
Now you are suggesting we do it here?

In America, True Americans believe in certain FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS. Even the most vile and evil criminal is allowed a Bible or a Koran. That is one of the things that makes AMERICA great, and separates us above the Evil Axis crowd.

Keep America Strong, defend your rights, defend the rights of others, and the superiority of the American System will crush all who oppose it by simple default.

Rushmore
08-20-2004, 10:30 AM
I was, of course, exaggerating.

[ QUOTE ]
Keep America Strong, defend your rights, defend the rights of others, and the superiority of the American System will crush all who oppose it by simple default.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this "American System" CRUSHING the opposition.

Sounds pretty scary to me.

MMMMMM
08-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Of course Reid should not be tortured. He should simply be shot--because he is so gonzo that if he ever escapes, it would be not unlikely for him to try to blow up something else with infidels in it.

nicky g
08-20-2004, 11:37 AM
"He should simply be shot"
In the past you;ve written that you oppose the death penalty. What gives?

MMMMMM
08-20-2004, 11:50 AM
I've written that I oppose the death penalty except for people such as deranged serial killers, for the reason that they are simply too dangerous to let live.

Jihad warriors who have attempted mass murder of innocents for fanatical religious reasons fall nearly into the same category, IMO, in terms of their danger to others. They are so far gonzo that they are not going to lose their desire to kill as many innocents or infidels as they can get away with.

Studies have shown that serial killers and child molesters never lose the uncontrollable urge; that is, they can never be truly "cured". I think that totally fanatical murderous religious nutcases likely will also likely never truly overcome their form of madness--and it is a madness very dangerous to others, indeed. In one sense I guess I am saying that I believe their form of psychopathy is pretty much incurable.

I don't favor it on the principle of punishment but rather more along the lines that a rabid dog must be put down because it is simply too dangerous to let live.

Rushmore
08-21-2004, 08:16 AM
Well, maybe if we let him have access to the beautiful, edifying Koran, then he might see his way clear to become a good person, and maybe when he gets out, he'll become a pillar of the community, working at the local soup kitchen, maybe help some old ladies across the street, maybe run for city council.

If only he could get hold of the Koran!

MMMMMM
08-21-2004, 12:57 PM

JohnShaft
08-22-2004, 02:02 AM
What I've never been able to understand is, if he really wanted to do it, why didn't he go into the toilet to blow up the bomb in his shoe/s?

I mean, he just sat there and tried to light the fuse while sat in his seat, in sight of other passengers who could stop him?
Why?

Makes no sense to me. It didn't at the time he was caught. It still doesn't.