PDA

View Full Version : Another waiting till the turn raise

Chris Daddy Cool
08-20-2004, 05:55 AM
UB 10/20 6 handed at the moment

UTG calls. MP calls. I'm on the button and raise A /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif. SB 3-bets. BB folds. UTG calls. MP calls. I call.

Flop: J /images/graemlins/club.gif9 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB bets. UTG calls. MP calls. I call.

Turn: 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB bets. UTG calls. MP folds. I raise. SB folds. UTG calls.

River: 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG checks. I bet.

How'd I do?

nepenthe
08-20-2004, 06:12 AM
Goot. I play it the same.

Chris Daddy Cool
08-20-2004, 03:02 PM
UTG mucks Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/club.gif face up. MHIG.

Richard Berg
08-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Canonical example, methinks.

spamuell
08-20-2004, 04:39 PM
I think this looks lovely.

Do you still raise the turn if it is a Q or K and the action to you is bet-call? What do you do if a turn is a blank and the action is bet-raise? What if the turn is a club and the action is bet-fold-fold to you?

If the action was the same as this hand except the river was 5/images/graemlins/club.gif do you think there is value to betting the river? I would think there is.

Chris Daddy Cool
08-20-2004, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you still raise the turn if it is a Q or K and the action to you is bet-call?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I call, with the intentions of spiking a J or A on the river. Q or K would not be good cards to fall for me with the preflop 3-bettor having already bet the flop and then the turn.

[ QUOTE ]
What do you do if a turn is a blank and the action is bet-raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any shame in folding. All I would know is that 3-betting then would be ridiculous.

[ QUOTE ]
What if the turn is a club and the action is bet-fold-fold to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no shame in calling all the way.

[ QUOTE ]
If the action was the same as this hand except the river was 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif do you think there is value to betting the river? I would think there is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.