PDA

View Full Version : Cashout success story from ZeroRake.com

itsmarty
08-19-2004, 05:40 PM
I know a lot of people are concerned about ZeroRake.com taking off with their money, and while I'm in no position to tell how solvent they are, I had a successful cashout that I'd like to share:

Shortly after my initial deposit, I cashed out my original deposit on ZeroRake for safekeeping and kept playing with my winnings. A few weeks ago, I decided that there just wasn't enough game selection at the moment to spend my limited playing time on, and cashed out the rest. Very shortly afterwards they deposited $25 in my account to entice me back, but I never got around to checking back in because I was busy working off the double Empire bonuses.

Last night I decided to deal with this money one way or another, caught a great run within the first 30-40 hands, and cashed out $60.05 to Firepay. I just got the email from Firepay saying it arrived, and thought I'd mention it here.

I know it's not a lot of money and it doesn't mean no one will ever lose money there, but I think it was pretty clear that I was done with the site for at least the moment, and they still cashed out a bonus that I barely played any hands with in a rather quick fashion. YMMV.

Martin