PDA

View Full Version : What other forums on this site do you like

betgo
08-19-2004, 04:09 PM
This is the forum I have found the most interesting. Of course my specialty is tournaments.

What other forums on this site do people fins has interesting high-level discussion?

Che
08-19-2004, 10:01 PM
betgo-

Do you play sit-n-go's? If so, read the 1-table forum and focus on the bubble discussions since bubble play is more significant to your long term winnings in SNG's than in multi's. Otherwise, it's very similar to the multi forum. I don't read it anymore since I'm not playing SNG's these days, but I read it extensively when I did.

Whatever you play, spend some time in the PL/NL forums. They are both excellent. I have always browsed the forum (it only recently split into small and mid/high), but I have really started reading it consistently for the last month or so. I can safely say I have already discovered (and begun to correct) several holes in my game that I didn't even know existed before. There are excellent posters there that really understand the fundamentals of NLH.

I think I have a solid understanding of the various ways a multi player has to adapt to the way the situation is constantly changing in a multi, but a better understanding of the basics has already helped my game immensely.

Later,
Che