PDA

View Full Version : FIREPAY20- Paradise 20% Reload Bonus Code (Unadvertised)

JayCo
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
FYI, I just got this email from Paradise. My account has been inactive for several month.

I checked www.paradisepoker.com (http://www.paradisepoker.com) and didn't see any word of this as being offered to the general public, but it never hurts to ask I guess.

J

RECEIVE A 20% DEPOSIT BONUS WHEN YOU USE FIREPAY
FOR THE REST OF AUGUST IN PARADISE!

Our records show that your FirePay account has not
been active in Paradise for some time. Now's your
chance to use it and get back in the game!

Starting Friday the 20th of August and running through
Tuesday, August 31st, we'll give you a 20% deposit bonus
when you use FirePay to fund your Paradise account. As
you make your FirePay purchase, be sure to enter
FIREPAY20 in the bonus code field to get your 20%
bonus added to your pending credit total.

FirePay is not only a great way to make a deposit to
your Paradise account, it is also a convenient and
fast way to make a withdrawal. Reactivate your
FirePay account today!

Sincerely,

Your Paradise Poker Marketing Team

Promotion Details: Maximum bonus is $200 and it will
be applied on your first $1000 of purchases (cumulative)
made between 12:01am EDT, August 20 and 11:59pm PDT,
August 31, 2004. The bonus will be added to the
'pending credit' portion of your Paradise account to
be paid out to your available balance at a rate of
$10 per 100 raked games played. A raked game is
defined as any game in which the table was raked $0.25.

Thythe
08-19-2004, 02:50 PM
anyone want to e-mail and ask if they'll let us use Neteller for the bonus?

L0QTiS
08-19-2004, 05:01 PM
I have a firepay account, but it is linked to an older unused bank account.

Does anyone know if FirePay allows you to change accounts? If so, what is the turnaround/verfication time involved?

csuf_gambler
08-19-2004, 05:11 PM
anyone try this this yet?

Sente
08-19-2004, 05:18 PM
I should hope not. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Read the original post again. Promotion starts tomorrow (Friday the 20th).

csuf_gambler
08-19-2004, 05:28 PM
o sh1t i just checked my email and i got the same offer!!!!!!

josie_wales
08-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Emailed em'

They said 'no-dice' on teh neteller bonus.

Firepay only.

jw

Thythe
08-19-2004, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Emailed em'

Firepay only.

jw

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I like clearing Paradise bonuses too. There's a strange sort of satisfaction from getting the "you've cleared $10" bonus message.

kdog
08-19-2004, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Emailed em'

Firepay only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, they had this same promotion last year and those emails worked.

itsmarty
08-19-2004, 10:50 PM
Despite having read your post, I made the deposit with the code anyway (long day). It worked, got the 20%.

Martin

Thythe
08-19-2004, 11:04 PM
I might as well go for it then...you used Neteller and it still worked?

itsmarty
08-19-2004, 11:15 PM
No, sorry. I was responding to the guy that said the bonus didn't start until tomorrow. I used Firepay.

Martin

Thythe
08-19-2004, 11:20 PM
Whoops, I didn't see that. Oh well. Thanks for the follow up.

JayCo
08-20-2004, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Emailed em'

Firepay only.

jw

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto here, but NETeller bonus "in the very near future". I think I missed the last one.

Hello ,

Unfortunately, the bonus promotion is specifically for FirePay this time, as it was only for NETeller on the last promotion. We will have another NETeller bonus in the very near future.

We apologize for this inconveniece.
Best Regards,

Lisa,
Paradise Poker Support

www.ParadisePoker.com (http://www.ParadisePoker.com)

Spartacus
08-20-2004, 07:38 AM
I have not used firepay in so long that my account had to be renewed. I know I left $5 in there to keep my account active which is no longer there. Anyway, I proceeded to make a deposit and noticed a $2.99 fee. Hmmmm? For a $200 bonus, this is a minor inconvenience but I want to make sure this will be the only fee. Anyone jump through their hoops yet?

Does Paradise require you to withdraw the same way you deposit? If I remember correctly, Firepay charges you a fee to withdraw also.

Thanks.....

oljumpstart
08-20-2004, 08:22 AM
Firepay will charge you a $5 fee to withdraw funds. Not sure about paradise, never played there. If they do have such a requirement, it will probably be only for the amount of your original deposit. Any winnings will be available through other methods.

CWsports
08-29-2004, 02:20 PM
I just came across this post on Friday. I've been playing at Paradise so I wanted to try and get the $200 bonus but I didn't have a FirePay account. On Friday I signed up for an account and was hoping by Tuesday I would be able to verify everthing as their site states that verification usually takes 2 business days.

After looking more at their site today it appears that after my bank account is verified it will then take another 2-3 business days to transfer money from my bank account to my FirePay account. Is this correct?

I've been using PayPal for 3-4 years now and with them you can pay a merchant by instant transfer from your bank account and the merchant immediately receives payment in their account. It looks like with FirePay that I'm not able to do that unless I do the maximum $300 per week Express Fund option. Is this correct?

Also, with the Express Fund their site states that you can send $300 per week. If I expressed $300 today would I then be able to express another $300 on Monday so I can get $120 total in bonus from Paradise? I wasn't sure how they treated a "week" on Firepay.

Thanks in Advance

CW

Thythe
08-29-2004, 02:23 PM
I'm not sure how new accounts work, but I just did a Firepay transfer from my bank account for the full 1K and it was instant. I've had this account since September but I haven't used it for probably 9 months or so (do everything in Neteller these days). If I remember correctly, though, once the account was verified, all transactions were instantly accepted (though it took a couple days for your bank account balance to be decreased).

Bukem_
08-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Does firepay charge you money when you cash out from a site back into firepay?

BTW I did express and money was there right away. Though it was annoying trying to guess the questions you have to answer since they spell things wrong and I wasn't sure if they were trying to trick me or not.

Thythe
08-29-2004, 05:46 PM
I don't think they charge you to just bring the money back to Firepay, though they might to actually get your money in your hands or back to your bank. Either way, I bought in with Firepay and am cashing out to my Neteller.

JayCo
08-29-2004, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After looking more at their site today it appears that after my bank account is verified it will then take another 2-3 business days to transfer money from my bank account to my FirePay account. Is this correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure of the answers to your other ?s, but I also just did a transfer from my bank account to FirePay. It as instant and cost me $2.99.

I now have a $200 bonus in Paradise and am 5% of my way through clearing it after 1 1/2 hours.

J

Thythe
08-29-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm playing it through now too. I seem to clear $10 every 30 minutes or so 3 tabling. Unfortunately I've lost $50 so far...