PDA

View Full Version : Revenge on Royal Vegas Poker

bort411
08-19-2004, 01:17 PM
A few months ago I took part in PSO's Frequent Flopper Program and joined Royal Vegas. I deposited 50, got a bonus of 50, and cleared another 54 in my first night. Then, inexplicably, my account logins failed on every attempt from every IP address I tried for the next 2 months. I won't bore anyone with the incredible details of my story, but I can say that over 30 emails were exchanged in addition to 6 hours on the phone with their staff before the problem was rectified. Now I'm cashing out all of my money (if they let me) and leaving my bonus. I want no more part of this site or Prima Poker.

So I'm offering to lose this bonus of $50 to the person who either makes the best offer or has the best reason to receive my generosity. PM me if interested.

David
08-19-2004, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I'm offering to lose this bonus of $50 to the person who either makes the best offer or has the best reason to receive my generosity. PM me if interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they can have problems with RV too? Bet you get no takers here. Hmmmmmmmm, wonder what your problems with RV were? I have never had any major probs there.