PDA

View Full Version : From First post to the addict I am now

stupidsucker
08-18-2004, 11:20 PM
I just wanted to shout out a thanks to the 2+2 community.

This right here is my 400th post and I have officially become labeled an "addict". I couldnt even remember what my first post was, but I knew I had come a long way since then.

I looked it up, and laughed to myself. My first post is how I got the name "Stupid Sucker". I had downloaded a program called Winholdem. It wasnt what I thought it was, and here I was with potential spyware on my computer. for those that dont remember or werent involved in the Winholdem disaster (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=genpok&Number=520707&Forum =,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&Words= &Searchpage=15&Limit=25&Main=505553&Search=true&wh ere=&Name=8121&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&old erval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post520707)...

Since then my posts have ranged from bad advice to arguing senselessly(I still do this) and I had a point where I posted some conspiracy theorys and bad beat posts (Very very sorry).

I have found my home here at the one table tourneys for the most part, and my game has improved by vast margins. Take a look back at your won first posts, and you may be surprised with yourself how far you have come.

With persistance and spell check I may become a respected poster in the future. Thanks 2+2.

Jurollo
08-19-2004, 12:17 AM
Stupid,
Just joined the addict club the other day too, glad to not be a measly "enthusiast" anymore /images/graemlins/grin.gif

rybones
08-19-2004, 12:20 AM
I joined this forum about 2 days ago and I am hooked. I have really enjoyed reading everyoned threads. yours have been really good. thanks and keep writing

ryan

stupidsucker
08-19-2004, 01:12 AM
I kinda want to start over... I hate my moniker, I think it makes it harder to take me seriously. I guess the picture beside my name doesnt help either. (does anyone know where I got it.. hmmm?)

Jurollo
08-19-2004, 01:18 AM
I hate looking back at anything past my last 200 posts... scarrrryyyy stuff.

ilya
08-19-2004, 01:26 AM
Kids in the Hall?

stupidsucker
08-19-2004, 01:35 AM
One of the Strong Bad Emails (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail17.html) (not my favorite)

BUY THE BOOK!!! (http://www.homestarrunner.com/amazon.html)

RPatterson
08-19-2004, 01:48 AM
I like you.

Sponger15SB
08-19-2004, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate looking back at anything past my last 200 posts... scarrrryyyy stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

past my last 200 posts was like 3 days ago.... lol

give me 3 weeks i'll pass el diablo, homer, and joe tall.

AleoMagus
08-19-2004, 04:01 PM
Maybe if I am lucky someday, I'll be an addict too.

Seriously though, starting over can be a good thing on these forums. Change your name if you want. All of your old posts will show up with the new name though so everyone will still know who you are. That's still good though.

If you read some of my early posts (please don't) you might get confused because people keep calling me Shub. I started on here as shub314 but later switched because some posters kept confusing me with another poster called shrub.

I'm considering another name change in the future. We'll see how that goes...

As for Erostratus (he seems to be popping up a lot in people's comments outside that infamous re-post). I forgive you and hope people will just drop it. I'm sure no offense was intended on your part. These forums can be a ruthlessly cliquey place at times.

Regards
Brad S