PDA

View Full Version : Short handed study group

07-09-2002, 08:19 AM
I want to thank everyone who participated in last nights short handed study group.

I think perhaps we should take this a step further and put one more night aside for a full table game. Perhaps someone can e mail customer service at UltimateBet.com and reserve a full table.

Although I found the shorthanded study group beneficial, I would also like to play a full table game. If anyone is interested, please post here or e mail me.

Thanks again /images/smile.gif

Mk ... defen1220@aol.com

07-09-2002, 09:10 AM
Thanks to everyone for letting me join in the game. Everyone was very nice. It was fun to experiment with loose-aggressive play ("loose" is not in my poker vocabulary, except to describe other low-limit players) against quality opponents. I think we all took the game very seriously, even though it was for play money.

The idea of reserving a 5-handed and/or full table is great and hopefully UB will accomodate us. I'm up for playing shorthanded one night per week and a full game another, although I can't promise to make both games every week.

07-09-2002, 02:49 PM

07-09-2002, 04:03 PM
I'm up for that, but I can't join in the fun until 10pm Pacific time on most nights. It's be great to practice with some thinking players on the internet. Maybe you guys can teach me some humility.