PDA

View Full Version : Politically correct

thomastem
08-18-2004, 03:10 PM
I would like to know from women what is tolerable, untolerable, and is actually enjoyable at the poker table. Also is there a different standard set online.

For example my icon here and at Stars is the "Biker Chics". When someone asked me at Stars what it was and I told him a "chic" wasn't to happy about the term.

How much flirting, dirty or semi-dirty jokes is ok? How about when 1 or 2 women are at a table and the guys talk about sports and ignore the finer sex? Is the preferable?

My example may not be great. What I want is to hear from women how men can make poker a social event that women enjoy.

Oh and guys make fun of me if you want but think of the fish that we are missing out on. (Not to mention eye candy) /images/graemlins/cool.gif

HUSKER'66
08-19-2004, 04:44 AM
"Biker Chicks"?!?!

Man......all this time I thought they were Turkish turkeys. (with the one on the right wearing a Fez hat and all)

Wow. Biker "chicks"........heh, who would have thunk it.

Husker

James Boston
08-19-2004, 08:18 AM
You're over-thinking this. Relax and be yourself.

The Real Don
08-19-2004, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Biker Chicks"?!?!

Man......all this time I thought they were Turkish turkeys. (with the one on the right wearing a Fez hat and all)

Wow. Biker "chicks"........heh, who would have thunk it.

Husker

[/ QUOTE ]

If you find a pick of biker turkeys please PM the link to me. /images/graemlins/cool.gif