PDA

View Full Version : Poker Request hand feature = Usually not working?

TheTimeIsUp
08-18-2004, 03:57 AM
I just got poker tracker...and I am beginning to notice when I request a hand history, I only get it around 30 or so percent of time...why is this?

LowDown22
08-18-2004, 10:45 AM
I suppose it may depend on what site you use, but here is something I ran into when I first got Poker Tracker. I'd be playing 2 and 3 tables so I'd often have action going when Poker Tracker made the hand history request on Empire. But while the request was being made, I'd be clicking a button in one of the table windows, causing the request to fail. The reason is Poker Tracker brings up the main Empire window and performs a key sequence there to retrieve the history, but by clicking on a table window during that process, the key sequence is actually performed on the table window, basically doing nothing (or you may see something like '991' printed in the text message area of the table window. Hope this helps.

moondogg
08-18-2004, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I suppose it may depend on what site you use, but here is something I ran into when I first got Poker Tracker. I'd be playing 2 and 3 tables so I'd often have action going when Poker Tracker made the hand history request on Empire. But while the request was being made, I'd be clicking a button in one of the table windows, causing the request to fail. The reason is Poker Tracker brings up the main Empire window and performs a key sequence there to retrieve the history, but by clicking on a table window during that process, the key sequence is actually performed on the table window, basically doing nothing (or you may see something like '991' printed in the text message area of the table window. Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gotten this a lot to. My general rule is that if my hands are anywhere near the keyboard when the auto-request fires, I also manually request the hands just to be sure.