PDA

View Full Version : Wow - if looks could kill..

ThePimpulator
08-17-2004, 09:28 PM
.. ouch...

Dynasty
08-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Men was not happy.

Trainwreck
08-18-2004, 03:13 AM
Based on his bad rep, I'm glad he lost that one.
I thought he was cool, until I heard about the chip controversy.
KARMA...

>Trainwreck<

Matt24
08-18-2004, 03:37 AM
whats the chip controversey?

HUSKER'66
08-18-2004, 08:25 AM
whats the chip controversey?

It has been rumored that members of "Men's Army" were removing chips from their stacks and physically "dumping" them to others in their group to improve chip counts.

I do not know this to be true....I am just providing the background on the rumors/accusations.

Husker

Rushmore
08-18-2004, 08:53 AM
Let's see--how long have we been hearing this?? And we're not even at RGP!

If this incessant rumor has any truth, could someone somewhere possibly install some sort of safeguard against the practice? It shouldn't be all that tough.

HUSKER'66
08-18-2004, 08:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's see--how long have we been hearing this?? And we're not even at RGP!

If this incessant rumor has any truth, could someone somewhere possibly install some sort of safeguard against the practice? It shouldn't be all that tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree on all points Rush.....as I said I was just answering the previous posters ?

I would never want to be accused of degenerating this forum into a RGP.

Question asked and answered. End of story.
Husker

ohgeetee
08-18-2004, 09:09 AM
I hadn't heard of chip dumping in tourney, but Men has been accused of collusion on many occasions. A couple of times he was caught saying questionable things in vietnamese to others he was accused of colluding with, by people who spoke vietnamese but not obviously so.

I'm no one to say whether its true or not, but its not the typical "Gus Hansen went broke!" RGP ridiculousness.

-Syk-
08-20-2004, 08:31 PM
Rumor has it that a small fire broke out in their hotel room during a tournament and when the people came in to put it out, they found tourney chips.