PDA

View Full Version : Big TR: I Got 3rd In That SNG We Played...

Desdia72
08-17-2004, 11:32 AM
last night. went out as the shortstack (around 1500), blinds 200/400 with, i think a 50 ante, with A /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif. that guy (the pure a-hole) at the table who said i was the worse player there had 10 10 and my overcards did'nt improve. i guess he did'nt see that i posted four wins within the last few days (one on a 2-table) and that my 45% ITM meant that i playing well enough to place regularly. guy had one of the worse attitudes i've encountered at a table. even the guy, who finished in 2nd, got tired of him. the guy's playing $5 SNGs like me and you and he's acting like he's a shark at the $200 + $15 level. anyways, nice playing with you last night, bro.

Cleveland Guy
08-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Is there a point to this post? are you looking for advice?

Or jsut trying to find a away to say you place often and lost a 50/50 battle?

Desdia72
08-17-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a point to this post? are you looking for advice?

Or jsut trying to find a away to say you place often and lost a 50/50 battle?

[/ QUOTE ]

i actually got to play with a 2+2 forum member last night in a SNG and we got to chatting about Aleo's Spreadsheet. there was this real prick at the table that putdown Big TR's (don't know if this is his 2+2 name) need for the spreadsheet and he called me the worse player at the table. dude was really tripping. anyways, i was shouting out Big TR to let him know how the rest of the SNG went after he went out.

RPatterson
08-17-2004, 06:12 PM
This is why there is a private message feature on the forum.