PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse

ThaSaltCracka
08-17-2004, 11:03 AM
So which one is worse people?

The once and future king
08-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Kerry obviously because his lies had the most impact on the lives of other Americans.

......Hang on a minute can I vote again.

Sorry you cant compare the two. Of course I voted Bush. Only someone devoid of rationality could do otherwise.

ThaSaltCracka
08-17-2004, 11:18 AM
LOL, you know with all this rhetoric about how the cornerstone of Kerry's campaign is his Vietnam record(which it isn't), what then is Bush's cornerstone? He isn't talking at all about what he did during his first term, its all about the future, "The American people want to turn the corner", what the [censored]? No, actually I want to talk about the past 4 years, and especially Iraq, which is one of the biggest debacles in the past 50 years.

playerfl
08-17-2004, 11:50 AM
I actually think both of them are completely full of [censored], but Kerry at least expresses some concern for job losses, not that he will really do anything about it.

ThaSaltCracka
08-17-2004, 12:44 PM
bump...

and those who think Kerry's "stretch" was worse please elaborate, because I find that laughable.

CollegePlayer
08-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Whats worse: screwing an intern or screwing the country?

ThaSaltCracka
08-17-2004, 01:05 PM
or better yet, misleading people to go to war or having secret meetings with CEO's to decide government policy?