PDA

View Full Version : Payin for pics of the babe

07-08-2002, 12:41 AM
$20 for a link to the pics, is she really that amazing ?

Von

07-08-2002, 08:15 PM
Did I miss something?

I was at the Bellagio early January this past year. Played 3 nights @ the 15-30 HE table.

One night, a very attractive young woman (I would guess 23-28) sat down at our table.

Boy, did the dynamics at that table change rather quickly!

Beautiful girl with a knock-out body. Very friendly and clearly knew many of the regulars in the room, as she did quite a bit of "social table hopping".

She had a tight tank top on, covered with a sweater, that she was constantly adjusting and making moves as if she was going to take it off.

When she finally did, I could have sworn you could actually hear the release of air from the lungs of all the men at the table.

A few times, I almost burst out laughing, as I thought she was working the table to perfection!

Could this be the one and same Babe that posts here?

By the way, I assure all that I was not in the least distracted by all her moves, and I paid 100% attention to the game at all times.

..........NOT!!!!!! lol

07-08-2002, 10:09 PM
HEY -- There is only ONE BABE around here. Geeze.... Get it right! And...if you want to see the real Babe, come to Vegas. Forget that fantasy stuff. Real Babes play poker - not playboys. GET IT?????

07-08-2002, 10:12 PM
"Could this be the one and same Babe that posts here? "

Hi Mytle, alas.....the 20ish Babe is not I.

But thanks for thinking of me! /images/wink.gif

07-08-2002, 10:36 PM
Well, Babe....

Now that U know the spot U have in my heart, I'll be lookin ya up this coming January when I'm out there again.

By the way, do U have any idea who I'm talking about.....She was really working the room?

07-08-2002, 10:52 PM
Nope. Thankfully, not a clue. Come'on out and we can gossip over a drink and large stacks of chips! /images/smile.gif Babe

07-08-2002, 11:13 PM
Sounds like a plan...

That's all us old geezers can do anymore anyway.

.....gossip!

LOL....

May U flop & slow play quads against a table full of maniacs!