PDA

View Full Version : KQo in BB

StableHand
08-16-2004, 10:11 AM
Would you have played it differently - I am particularly uncertain about the riverplay; as I always am. I didn't "think" he had the A, in fact I was fairly sure I was ahead all the way, but the riverplay is one of my weak spots. Also, should I have waited until the turn to checkraise? I usually do, but I figured I would get a better read on his hand with the checkraise on the flop, when he only called, and the fact he openlimped in LP I figured KT was too strong a hand for him to have.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="666666">4 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, Hero checks,

Flop: (2.50 SB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP3 calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP3 calls.

River: (5.25 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 7.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 7.25 BB, between MP3 and Hero.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (7.25 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero shows Kh Qd (one pair, queens).
MP3 shows Jd Th (one pair, jacks).
Outcome: Hero wins 7.25 BB. </font>

Trix
08-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Bet the river. Ace bets if checked to anyway. worse hands that would have called might have checked through.

this is a typical out of pos. valuebet imo.

scotnt73
08-16-2004, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bet the river. Ace bets if checked to anyway. worse hands that would have called might have checked through.

this is a typical out of pos. valuebet imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

what he said. also raise preflop