PDA

View Full Version : I want to buy hand histories from winning low limit party players...

pokertips
08-15-2004, 04:29 PM
I want to buy hand histories from winning low limit party players who beat full table $0.5-1 or $1-2. You must have at least 10k hands at either limit and must beat the game by 2BB/100 or more. The hand histories can be at either limit but not both...for exmaple no 6K at $0.5-1 and 4K at $1-2. So please PM me how many hands you have and how much you want for it. Please note I will not be able to use it against you if you change your username after the transaction. If you do not trust me, you can sell the HHs at ebay so it would be a secure transaction.

Nottom
08-15-2004, 06:09 PM
Why?

rjc199
08-15-2004, 06:20 PM
When I was new I thought about doing this same thing, but now that I've played I realize that it would be a total waste of time.

Any hand worth discussing is free on this forum. Who wants 9K hands worth of folding, 500 worth of folding on the flop, and 500 hands of bet, call, bet, call. There would probably only be like 20 cool hands in the 10k set. You'll learn much more by reading the postings on this forum.