PDA

View Full Version : ROI

sebumd
08-15-2004, 01:48 AM
Hey All...I'm kind of new to the whole SNG ROI thing...I just plugged all 25 of my $10 SNGs over at party (I'm new!) and it says i have a 99.13% ROI. 25 SNGs is not nearly enough to support this, right? What is usually a good ROI for the $10 SNGs on party? ROI means Return on Investment, right? Could anyone please explain that?

Thanks a lot...
seb

Jurollo
08-15-2004, 04:21 AM
Yes it means Return on Investment, anything over 30 ROI is great long term but by long term I mean 500-750+, 25 is so insignificant it really isnt even worth me typing this response right now. Any other info you need on ROI do a quick search for it, there are hundreds upon hundreds of threads pertaining to it on here, rather than just taking the easy way out and posting about it, eventually these will stop being answered, but apparently not yet /images/graemlins/grin.gif

triplc
08-15-2004, 08:49 PM
ROI stands for return on investment...basically add up all your winnings, divide by all your buyins, and you get ROI. If your ROI stays at 99% you must be cheating /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Anything over 30% is acceptable...40% is very good, 50% in excellent in my opinion.

Others may say differently...

Play well,

CCC

AleoMagus
08-15-2004, 09:12 PM
I like to think anything over 0% is acceptable
30% is excellent

Haven't seen you on these forums for a while CCC. Welcome back

Regards
Brad S

triplc
08-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Hey Aleo,

True enough on the 0%...but for someone at 99%, 30% is the slums...

I haven't been posting much because I've got a new job that takes up more of my time (my old job left me plenty of time to post...hehe).

I'll drop by every once in a while, but some of the "old" posters are gone. No William, CrisBrown, Bozeman, etc...Good to see you, eastbay and the Dr still hanging around though.

Hope to see you at the tables.

CCC