PDA

View Full Version : 56s in MP

Gatts
08-14-2004, 06:38 PM
PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. UTG+1 posts a blind of $0.02.
UTG calls, UTG+1 (poster) checks, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Fold pre-flop?

Flop: (8 SB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(8 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls, CO calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Fold the flop? I call with the plan to fold the turn if no /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5, or 6 hits.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, SB folds, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, Hero calls, CO calls $0.02 (All-In).

Cap it?

River: (21 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players, 1 all-in)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 25 BB

Nemesis
08-14-2004, 06:48 PM
*edit* preflop call is fine with your posistion and so many limpers.

I think this is a case where if you choose to continue a raise is the best choice with fold and call being last. With 10 SB's in the pot when it gets to you if a raise will increase your pot equity 10% or more then it's worth the raise even if you're behind. Basically if you wanna stick with this hand you wanna do whatever you can to maximize your chance to win this large pot. A flop raise could very well knock out the 3 players after you which is g00t for you because you will get part of the money they give up. On the turn i think a cap is in order, then if bet into on the river call. It costs you the same number of bets without exposing yourself to a reraise and you get the overcall from BB who you made fold with the river raise. If checked to you on the river bet for value.