PDA

View Full Version : The New, New Jersey Resident Declaration

Dr Wogga
08-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Saw a preview of the NJ State Tax returns via Turbo-tax. Now on the back of all NJ State Tax returns next to where you must sign the return, starting with 2004's state return, there will be a check-mark box that says: Please check if you are a New Jersey resident and your governor sucks c*&# ck We knew he hated Bush, but this is ridiculous!!!

nothumb
08-14-2004, 10:13 AM
Hi,

Not only is this stupid and homophobic, it's not even funny.

NT

Dr Wogga
08-14-2004, 07:39 PM
.....a tad too sensitive?? Hmmm, perhaps you like McGreevey's err, style?? Perhaps you have a secret of your own you'd like to address??

But then again, if you're from Massachusetts you cannot be taken seriously - voting in the Kennedys and other liberal douchebags term after term after term. Maybe you didn't think I'd notice??

nothumb
08-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey Doc,

If you read this forum you would know I've never voted for a Kennedy or any other Democrat in my life. I suppose since Rhode Island is a Blue State, that makes Kurn a liberal douchebag as well. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I'm not gay, but I think it's fine for other people to be gay. As I said, what made your post truly annoying wasn't its bigotry, it was its total lack of humor on top of that.

Intellectual combat is best left to those who are adequately armed.

NT

Cyrus
08-15-2004, 01:57 AM
No shame in being gay, Wogga. (I am referring, of course, to the New Jersey governor being gay, Wogga.)

So what is it with your obsession about the gays? You never post except to make a joke about gays (how we all laugh) or rant about 'em angrily when you are not quite in a joshing mood. It's a strange obsession. I sympathize, I'm sure we all do, but this is a poker forum. We are supposed to improve our poker, we are supposed to keep our hand close to the closet. The chest I meant, sorry.

Do try restraining those urges.

Eternally yours,

--Cyrus

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chris Alger
08-15-2004, 06:25 AM
The guy mercifully disappears from the forum for months. As soon as one gay sex scandal erupts his epinephrine surges, he gets all agitated, frothing at the mouth. I mean, I guess it's froth ...

Kurn, son of Mogh
08-15-2004, 09:32 AM
I suppose since Rhode Island is a Blue State, that makes Kurn a liberal douchebag as well.

Not only that, but I lived in Massachusetts for 33 years!