PDA

View Full Version : I Am Going To Do Things My Way

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 01:01 AM
If that means I want to have a 15 year old girlfriend, then I'm going to. If I want to start drinking as soon as I get up in the morning, I'm going to do that too. I don't care what people say. And if I don't want to have a real job and play sitngo's for a living I'm going to do that too.

I don't care what other people think is right or normal. If they do not approve of me they either don't have enough information or lack the intelligence or understanding to know that I am right.

Anything I feel that I should do is right because it comes from me. It may be wrong for other people but I am not them. I don't care about society or the law or common thought. I decide for myself what I should do and I do it. I don't care what people think you might only live once and I'm not going to worry about them. I know that I am right.

vulturesrow
08-14-2004, 01:04 AM
Well I guess you told us. Have fun with your new boyfriend in jail.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 01:07 AM
I am not breaking the law. But even if I was, you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt to even take it to court. And even if there is somehow proof, come on. Jeffrey Dahlmer admitted to drugging and molesting a young boy and didn't even go to jail. They are too busy putting weed dealers in jail.

RocketManJames
08-14-2004, 01:07 AM
OK, I get it now. You just need attention, and so you make up this story and now you have a make-believe 15 year old girlfriend.

It makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER that you say all this, yet you were the one that approached society (this forum) with your quandary.

If you really don't care what others think, then why bother asking? My suspicion is you crave attention. Perhaps you have some strange variant of Munchausen.

I do hope you were joking with all of your posts. If you weren't, then good luck to you in life with your attitude.

-RMJ

Duke
08-14-2004, 01:10 AM
This is precisely what I meant when I indirectly, and then directly, called you a moron.

~D

Vehn
08-14-2004, 01:11 AM
If there's grass on the field, I say, play ball!

Diplomat
08-14-2004, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If you really don't care what others think, then why bother asking? My suspicion is you crave attention. Perhaps you have some strange variant of Munchausen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he's got a 15-year old girlfriend. Munchausen is the tip of the iceberg.

-Diplomat

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 01:20 AM
Aughahs my stomach hurts.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 01:21 AM
I can't remember the post but awhile ago I remembered that the poster using your picture is a retard.

Sooga
08-14-2004, 01:22 AM
Uh.... I find it hard to believe that you've ever only indirectly called someone a moron.

daryn
08-14-2004, 01:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

if there's fluff on the muff, she is old enough

Duke
08-14-2004, 02:01 AM
Well said!

~D

Duke
08-14-2004, 02:06 AM
Do I get a medal for noticing that this guy was an idiot before he posted anything that proved it conclusively?

~D

Usul
08-14-2004, 02:24 AM
No, but you get a gold star. If you collect 5 gold stars in one month you may redeem them for a free game of mini golf. Congratulations!

jdl22
08-14-2004, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If that means I want to have a 15 year old girlfriend, then I'm going to. If I want to start drinking as soon as I get up in the morning, I'm going to do that too. I don't care what people say. And if I don't want to have a real job and play sitngo's for a living I'm going to do that too.

I don't care what other people think is right or normal. If they do not approve of me they either don't have enough information or lack the intelligence or understanding to know that I am right.

Anything I feel that I should do is right because it comes from me. It may be wrong for other people but I am not them. I don't care about society or the law or common thought. I decide for myself what I should do and I do it. I don't care what people think you might only live once and I'm not going to worry about them. I know that I am right.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is strong evidence against your claims above that I have put in bold:
1. You made a thread asking for people's opinion on whether it was acceptable to date a 15 year old. If you truly didn't care what people thought then you wouldn't go through the little bit of effort that it takes to make the post.

2. The tone in this post. If you didn't care what people thought then you would have little to no emotional reaction to their statements. It wouldn't even make sense to start a new thread if you didn't care. You in fact care so much about people's opinions that you felt the need to go on a rant about how the people with these opinions are wrong.

nothumb
08-14-2004, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not breaking the law. But even if I was, you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt to even take it to court.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, first of all, if you're not breaking the law, how is this relationship any fun? Second, you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt to convict someone, not try them.

Oh, and Jeffrey Dahlmer eventually went to jail and got beaten to death.

[ QUOTE ]
They are too busy putting weed dealers in jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I agree with you there.

It seems to me that you are not only immature enough to date a 15 year old girl, but also inexperienced enough that you're not snogging your girlfriend. I feel like 2+2 should take up a donation and buy you a Russian wife, or at least a hooker.

NT

Sooga
08-14-2004, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me that you are not only immature enough to date a 15 year old girl, but also inexperienced enough that you're not snogging your girlfriend. I feel like 2+2 should take up a donation and buy you a Russian wife, or at least a hooker.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about a 15 year old Russian hooker?

08-14-2004, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If they do not approve of me they either don't have enough information or lack the intelligence or understanding to know that I am right.

[/ QUOTE ]

With this statement, you show both how immature you currently are and how difficult it will be for you to mature in the future.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 03:59 AM
It's interesting what we can infer from a lack of information isn't it. I guess poker players are used to this so I cannot blame you.

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 04:00 AM
YOU ARE A [censored] STUPID PEDOPHILE!!!!

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:00 AM
Sogga: you my man dog!

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:02 AM
When you ASSume you make an ASS of yourself.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:04 AM
Alright I care a little bit. But not enough to actually change my actions.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:05 AM
See, typical ignorant statement. You do not know who I am. This kind of talk is just pure ignorance.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:06 AM
Wrong dude, a pedophile likes pre-pubescent girls. Like 8 year olds. I do not. I like girls of child-bearing age. Nothing wrong with that. That is normal.

mmcd
08-14-2004, 04:11 AM
8 year olds dude

08-14-2004, 04:12 AM
Erostratus,

You are in effect claiming that if someone disagrees with you they are either less intelligent than you or they lack information. You do not state that it is quite possible they are correct and your thinking is flawed! Until you learn to accept the opinions of others at face value, even if they are much different from yours, you are not mature intellectually and you are not on the path to maturity. The fact that I do not know who you are is irrelevant.

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 04:12 AM
Oh, so you have looked it up to make sure you aren't one. Dude, bottom line, you are a loser and an idiot. If I ever met someone who was 21 years old and was dating a 15 year old I would laugh my ass off for him being such a loser. HAHAHA, in fact I am laughing right now at you, you [censored] loser.

Keep telling yourself you love her and its natural..... whatever makes you feel better, but remember EVERYONE is laughing at you behind your back and in front of your face, you sick muthafucka.

sam h
08-14-2004, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anything I feel that I should do is right because it comes from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is one of the dumber statements I've read on here. What if you felt like beating up some homeless people? Would that be right too?

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:17 AM
You are laughing at me? Well, I feel poorly for you. I know it's easily to generalize and stereotype, and you have picked the easy way out. I do not blame you for it. It's a hard world we live in.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:18 AM
My friend, I am correct. I know this for a fact. I cannot be wrong. It's impossible.

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 04:20 AM
dude, I am still laughing.
You are such a tool.... this is probably your first girlfriend isn't it?

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:20 AM
Sam I do not feel like beating up homeless people, because that is wrong. See something here? I have an inherent correct sense of what is right and wrong.

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have an inherent correct sense of what is right and wrong.

[/ QUOTE ] Clearly

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:22 AM
Just keep hating dude if that is what makes you feel better.

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 04:25 AM
It does man, it really does. Plus you make such an easy target. Its not everyday you come across an arrogant pedophile idiot.

mmcd
08-14-2004, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sam I do not feel like beating up homeless people, because that is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if they move into your neighborhood and start driving down property values?

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:34 AM
Well then I might feel like beating them down. But that would still be wrong so I wouldn't do it.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:35 AM
Well I'm glad I make you feel better man. Shoot away.

Ulysses
08-14-2004, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if there's fluff on the muff, she is old enough

[/ QUOTE ]

If she can bleed, she can breed?

RocketManJames
08-14-2004, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are such a tool.... this is probably your first girlfriend isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so funny. I narrowed it down using my hand-reading skills...

One of the following is true:

1) He's lying and trying to get attention... as I hypothesized earlier. Made up story, etc. Some people are whack in this way.

2) He's never gotten laid, and sees this as a chance. I think it's real sick, but it is possible that his brain is f'ed due to lack of normal sexual activity for a guy his age.

And to Eros:

I sincerely hope it is #1 and not #2, because it's sick. And, if you ARE serious... you really should grow up. You will find that many people will have different opinions than you throughout your life. And I do understand that at age 21, your hormones are raging. And, if as I suspect, you haven't ever gotten laid, I can understand your frustration. But, don't worry about it... even the biggest losers get laid eventually.

Grow up, please.

-RMJ

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:49 AM
I hope you are better at reading hands than you are identities.

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 04:50 AM
Right on guys!

RocketManJames
08-14-2004, 04:53 AM
Are you really from the Bay Area? That's not really a small-town without a nice dating pool. In any case, I can read you, trust me. You're a loser, probably always been one, and probably always will be one. That's okay though. Losers are people too.

But, after all you've said, I am 75% sure that you're just trying to get attention.

-RMJ

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 05:10 AM
I'm not in the bay area. I'm in Northern California. The bay area isn't Northern California. My profile makes that pretty clear. Since you can't "read" my profile, I doubt you can read me.

MMMMMM
08-14-2004, 08:59 AM
Erostratus' gloves come off in his responses in this thread and his true troll nature is revealed. Probably just an incarnation of Gregorio or someone like that. It was just an elaborate setup and we all fell for it.

What a waste of space.

nothumb
08-14-2004, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's interesting what we can infer from a lack of information isn't it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, what are you implying that I inferred and is not correct? That you're not snogging her and want to? Let me tell you something, if you think it will be fun to have a 15-year-old 'girlfriend' who you don't touch, you need to get a feckin dog or something. The only use I can see for 15-year-olds is to get your piece wet, and since that's illegal you might as well leave 'em alone.

You are either a troll after all or a real moron.

NT

TylerD
08-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Get it right: If there's grass on the wicket, then play cricket! Your version doesn't even rhyme. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Diplomat
08-14-2004, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My friend, I am correct. I know this for a fact. I cannot be wrong. It's impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

-Diplomat

Bump-en-Stein
08-14-2004, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get it right: If there's grass on the wicket, then play cricket! Your version doesn't even rhyme. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice try, mate: If there is a beard on the clam, put a bone in the ham.

Clarkmeister
08-14-2004, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we now conclusively have proof that a major motivation for this guy dating a 15 year old is to be with someone of his maturity level.

You are one sad cat.

Clarkmeister
08-14-2004, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The bay area isn't Northern California.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only are you a petulant little boy, you can't even read a freaking map. Or do you "know you are correct" about this one too?

M2d
08-14-2004, 02:54 PM
from a strict geographical standpoint, the Bay Area is kinda sorta the southern limits of NorCal. from an anthropological or cultural standpoint, well, Tommy, El Diablo and JA Sucker (among many others) are from the Bay Area, and this guy is from Nor Cal.

BeerMoney
08-14-2004, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The bay area isn't Northern California.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only are you a petulant little boy, you can't even read a freaking map. Or do you "know you are correct" about this one too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Erostratus is kind of reminding me of that RPatterson guy that was on here before.. He made posts about how he wanted to have Gus Hansen's kids and stuff.. Wierd.

As a side note.. I know a lot of guys that have a hard time meeting girls for different reasons. Some aren't very good looking, some have no confidence, some are awkward, etc.. Whatever the reason may be, I don't think they deserve to be made fun of, if anything you should try and help them out if you can.

glen
08-14-2004, 03:07 PM
Old enough to pee, old enough for me . . . .

oops, someone throw the penalty flag.

Utah
08-14-2004, 03:40 PM
I think you are dead wrong Clarkmeister.

I am pretty positive the 15 year old is far more mature than he is.

kyro
08-14-2004, 04:24 PM
"Hi guys. I have a question. Do you think it is morally wrong for a 21 year old to be dating a 15 year old? I'm really not sure about this."

"Yes, we think it is wrong."

"Ha HA, you're all idiots. The correct answer is, 'NO IT IS AWESOME'. Now excuse me, I have to go turn on Sesame Street and warm up her bottle."

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 05:52 PM
WTF is Trolling? Someone accused me of this once so I am curious.

JohnShaft
08-14-2004, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this relationship is a bad idea.
I just don't think you're mature enough, mentally and emotionally, to date a 15-year-old.

nothumb
08-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Trolling means posting stupid/contrarian/nonsensical gibberish to get people riled up.

This thread reminds me of a date I had once. I took her home and, on the doorstep, I said, "Well, I guess you'd probably like to invite me in."

She said, "Isn't that awfully presumptuous?"

And I said, "Isn't presumptuous an awfully big word for a nine year old?"

NT

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 09:37 PM
Get out a map. Spot San Francisco and the surrounding area. It's in the middle of the state dumbass. Sacramento is Northern California. The Bay Area isn't.

It's north of LA, that doesn't make it Northern California. California is north of Mexico, is it a Northern State?

RPatterson
08-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Bay Area is Central California.

Toro
08-14-2004, 09:49 PM
You are very naive young man. Do you really think that there are no innocent people in jail today?

busguy
08-14-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey Diplomat,

Do we have anybody as stupid as this kid in Canada ??

/images/graemlins/frown.gif busguy

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do we have anybody as stupid as this kid in Canada ??

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, half your country /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
08-14-2004, 10:03 PM
some how I think he is being serious, but to be honest with you if he is trolling, that just proves how much of a loser he is.

Diplomat
08-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Red card.

-Diplomat

Diplomat
08-14-2004, 10:42 PM
Sure we do. But we lack the population lize to have the diversity that the US has.

-Diplomat

Diplomat
08-14-2004, 10:43 PM
Actually, you are about right -- Canada has millions of US visitors each year.

-Diplomat

MMMMMM
08-15-2004, 12:55 AM
I thouight he was being serious at first, too, but look at his flip replies designed to irritate in this thread.

Jaycie
08-15-2004, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you kiddo /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Thanks for hightening my already strong distaste for college boys. I'll just be sure to stear clear of N. Cal for graduate school.

obi---one
08-15-2004, 05:16 AM
You sound pompous. I wish I knew the "right" way to do everything. Unfortunately, I am still learning everyday.

In my opinion, it is okay to do whatever you want if you are not harming other people. I don't care if you don't like to wear your seatbelt because you feel it to be restraining. I could care less if you like to go to the desert and do peyote on a wednesday afternoon. But, you have no right to hurt another person, which you are doing if you are dating a 15 year old girl.

By saying that you know everything and your way is always right illustrates just how much you have yet to learn. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wayfare
08-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Clear case of unwavering, selfish, moral relativism at it's finest.

I hope when you are broke, old, fat, and alone you still feel that "your way" was right.

BTW we here in law enforcement (I won't say where / what capacity) do put cradle robbers in jail. Usually the trial takes less than a day.