PDA

View Full Version : party vs paradise

chezlaw
08-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Played 6000 5/10 6 max party hands now - 2 100BB downswings and just about level.

Some observations.

1) The play is much slower - I reckon I play 3 paradise 5 max hands in the time it takes to play 2 party 6 max hands.

2) The players are just as poor as you all said.

3) The software is better then I had been led to expect. The instant hand history is real nice.

4) so many rude people!

5) party uses a deck with more low cards than paradise. This means that when there are three narrowway cards out there you can be pretty sure someone has the straight.

6) I've had AA 27 times and winning over 2.5 BB each time. Some may recall why that makes me very happy.

All in all I like it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

naphand
08-14-2004, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
5) party uses a deck with more low cards than paradise. This means that when there are three narrowway cards out there you can be pretty sure someone has the straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, no more conspiracy theories, save it for RGP. Don't underestimate the impact of having 1 extra moron sucking on you.

chezlaw
08-14-2004, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, no more conspiracy theories, save it for RGP. Don't underestimate the impact of having 1 extra moron sucking on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You haven't seen five 2's yet? Come on you need to play more!

Apocalypse
08-14-2004, 08:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You haven't seen five 2's yet? Come on you need to play more!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Sexton would never pull a move like that, how dare you accuse him of such a thing...he's...hes GOD you know! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif