PDA

View Full Version : Hand histories messed up at Party/Empire

4thstreetpete
08-13-2004, 12:59 AM
So I finally gave in to all the advice given on this site regarding pokertracker. So far I like what I see and can see how it will help me. Thank you all.

Only one problem, the hand histories I have from empirepoker is messed up. It just shows a lot of folding. I read here that other people are having problems with party/empire hand histories as well. Is it just me or has this problem been fixed yet because I don't want it to affect my pokertracker stats.

Piiop
08-13-2004, 01:03 AM
I don't think it has been fixed yet.

You just have to wait until it's fixed to import those hands. You'll probably have to email Party to get them to send you correct HHs.

roundhouse
08-13-2004, 08:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think it has been fixed yet.

You just have to wait until it's fixed to import those hands. You'll probably have to email Party to get them to send you correct HHs.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty much what Party said to me. I don't think the problem affects all tables so you might try sitting at a table, ordering a single hand history whilst waiting for the BB. If it's corrupt get up and find a new table. (I haven't tried this myself, so let me know if it works!)

RH

Atropos
08-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Damn I hope they fix this soon, party tables break up so often anyways, if I find a good fishy table and then would have to leave cause the hand histories dont work I would go nuts.

TrickyTree
08-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Its not only party and empire where the problems exist. Its all party "skins". Mine are still playing me up and i play CoralEurobet

sprmario
08-13-2004, 10:45 AM
join a table and then request the last hand. If you can see bets and raises the hand history is fine and the table is good. I jot down the name or number of the table and look for those tables in later sessions. its a pain in the ass really.