PDA

View Full Version : Can PokerTracker follow games that you're watching???

RiverTheNuts
08-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Im kinda curious to log lots of hands at different limits, as far as players seeing flop, BB amounts, average winning hand, etc, etc to follow some trends at the different limit tables, find some strong players/fish, is Poker Tracker able to do this???

maurile
08-13-2004, 04:03 AM
PokerTracker can do this if you feed it the hand histories. I don't know how easy it is to get hand histories in bulk for games you're not in. (I know you can get them one at a time.)

RED_RAIN
08-13-2004, 04:04 PM
I don't believe you can get hand histories from party if you weren't in the hand.

Hallett
08-13-2004, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe you can get hand histories from party if you weren't in the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can, I was interested in seeing the first bad beat jackpot hand, saw it on one of party's messages, asked for it and it came through no problem.

I don't recall if I was able to see both hands because they were shown, though I find it unlikely I would be able to see non-shown hands from a showdown if I was not in the game. Likely because of the bad beat jackpot, both hands were shown.

RED_RAIN
08-14-2004, 03:58 PM
What I meant is you can't request 100s of hands like when you are logged in...you can request a hand # manually yes

Franko_Fara
08-14-2004, 05:35 PM
You should use PokerOffice for this, PokerOffice can track a game even if you don't sit down yourselves. You simply activate the live tracker while you are watching a game.

Luv2DriveTT
08-14-2004, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should use PokerOffice for this, PokerOffice can track a game even if you don't sit down yourselves. You simply activate the live tracker while you are watching a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I declare SPAM. Two posts by this guy, and both were sales pitches for Poker Office. If you want to advertise, buy a banner from 2+2. Anything less is consiidered bad taste.

Franko_Fara
08-15-2004, 05:32 AM
?? First of all, I have nothing to do personally with PokerOffice. Second of all, I was simply answering a question about tracking a table that you are "watching". Mind your own freakin business.