PDA

View Full Version : "Come Sweat Me At The Final Table" Threads...

Desdia72
08-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Why? Am i going to see to some new style of playing poker that's gonna revolutionize the game? will i get paid to sweat you? are you a perrenially at final tables everyday to where watching you play will benefit my time? what about the 3 1/2 hours it took you to reach the final table? (i would figure that would be the most important time to watch your play) did anybody get to see you go all-in as a shortstack with 18 people left with 9 7o and flop a straight to keep you alive? was it a planned-out, masterful
display of poker prowess or was it simply--- JUST LUCK? what can i and other players gain from you by sweating you at the final table when you've already survived the majority of the war?

just some questions, y'all. always wondered why people start these. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tosh
08-12-2004, 09:34 AM
Call me harsh but making the final table of a 1 table tournament is not especially impressive...

Desdia72
08-12-2004, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Call me harsh but making the final table of a 1 table tournament is not especially impressive...

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO! /images/graemlins/grin.gif actually, this thread was meant for the MULTI-
TABLE forum.

Tosh
08-12-2004, 09:48 AM
You're kidding me, noway!???! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Desdia72
08-12-2004, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're kidding me, noway!???! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yesway! /images/graemlins/grin.gif why would someone come sweat you at a one or two table SNG? get real, homie. it was my bad, wrong forum.

whiskeytown
08-12-2004, 10:00 AM
sometimes we support each other - that's the way it goes...a cheering section goes a long way.

it's no problem if you don't want to do that...just don't show up. - it really has nothing to do with learning/showing how to play and has to do mostly with moral support/cheering section.

RB

Eder
08-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Not to mention when 2+2's are watching, the player is more likely to make the right plays as it would be embarrassing to screw up royally and see the hands posted on this forum haha...

Desdia72
08-12-2004, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention when 2+2's are watching, the player is more likely to make the right plays as it would be embarrassing to screw up royally and see the hands posted on this forum haha...

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'm tired of America's institutionalized racism toward African-Americans", and some posters up in these forums would reply, "If you don't like, eat sh#t and die, then come back reincarnated as a White Man".

stupidsucker
08-12-2004, 02:33 PM
you went out of your way to criticize a group of people, and you wonder why people judge you.

This thread is based on you pointing out that you think people that ask for a sweat are doing you some kind of injustice. You are trying to make them look bad, and you say its useless.

Someone went off on you once calling you a worthless troll.

I cant imagine why that is. All your posts like this one, are so good, meaningful, insiteful, and dont forget nonjudgemental.

If you canty take it, dont dish it out.

In the future all of you would be better off if you didnt respond to his posts. The only response should be telling others not to respond.

If you want to post something that has any value to the community then please do so. The endless stream of [censored] threads you start is amazing.

I too am guilty for a fair share of stupid threads. I have even started a woe is me thread I got a bad beat. cry cry cry, but you put no effort into anything uplifting at all. Some of your threads even have potential, but every good point you argue back, and make yourself and your thread look stupid.

Just like the last thread... I will pay this no more mind, but I will be sure to ask for a sweat when I want one.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. You will respond to everyone that posts and have an argument for them. Try it once, and ignore mine, or will you respond to everyone one by one and make this post drag on for a week?

Desdia72
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you went out of your way to criticize a group of people, and you wonder why people judge you.

This thread is based on you pointing out that you think people that ask for a sweat are doing you some kind of injustice. You are trying to make them look bad, and you say its useless.

Someone went off on you once calling you a worthless troll.

I cant imagine why that is. All your posts like this one, are so good, meaningful, insiteful, and dont forget nonjudgemental.

If you canty take it, dont dish it out.

In the future all of you would be better off if you didnt respond to his posts. The only response should be telling others not to respond.

If you want to post something that has any value to the community then please do so. The endless stream of [censored] threads you start is amazing.

I too am guilty for a fair share of stupid threads. I have even started a woe is me thread I got a bad beat. cry cry cry, but you put no effort into anything uplifting at all. Some of your threads even have potential, but every good point you argue back, and make yourself and your thread look stupid.

Just like the last thread... I will pay this no more mind, but I will be sure to ask for a sweat when I want one.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. You will respond to everyone that posts and have an argument for them. Try it once, and ignore mine, or will you respond to everyone one by one and make this post drag on for a week?

[/ QUOTE ]

i responded to your post. /images/graemlins/grin.gif did i prove you wrong?