PDA

View Full Version : Aruba WPT is making me sick...

whiskeytown
08-12-2004, 01:11 AM
watching all the kissing up the hosts did about Rick Casper and his "fiancee" -

just goes to show you not everyone can spot a golddigger - - like a divorcee who got breast implants and ditched her kids with the dad...I guess it must be a bit more obvious to me....

but every time Vince/Mike talk about romance in the air, it must put a stab into Rick C's already weak heart (seeing as the bitch several months later induced a heart attack in him trying to take everything from him....)

ow, ow, ow. - they should reedit that damn program...

RB

TheGrifter
08-12-2004, 01:15 AM
"We just met last month"

"If I finish in the top 3 we're going to get married right here in Aruba"

He got what he deserved.

The4thFilm
08-12-2004, 08:50 AM
That guy passing on 10 10 was even more painful to watch.

scotnt73
08-12-2004, 08:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"We just met last month"

"If I finish in the top 3 we're going to get married right here in Aruba"

He got what he deserved.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. whiskey are you saying she already left him?

whiskeytown
08-12-2004, 09:43 AM
the bitch bailed on him after 7 months - utter golddigger status

old news - really - came out a couple months ago -

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Jun-17-Thu-2004/news/24122181.html

RB

Nagoo81
08-12-2004, 09:55 AM
How could you not see that coming?

Btw, he was such a pu**y..he was using a flower as a card protector. :/

27offsuit
08-12-2004, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That guy passing on 10 10 was even more painful to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure his friends are real proud. Sat at the final table all day without a single peep, only to get blinded out. Way to go, vag. Hope you enjoyed it.

Desdia72
08-12-2004, 10:43 AM
commense. when it rains, it pours. oh, and don't expect your fellow man to offer you an umbrella either, even if he has an extra one. too bad the guy brought light to his personal life by having it broadcasted at the final table. almost makes me glad he did'nt place higher or win it.

MrGo
08-12-2004, 10:56 AM
I'd stuff her, then punch her /images/graemlins/smile.gif

whiskeytown
08-12-2004, 10:58 AM
it's one of those things, like Dukakis driving a tank, that is permanently immortalized on video - a train wreck in progress and it's painful to watch but you just can't bear look away.

for what it's worth, if I ever move to Vegas, I'll get him to be my real estate agent -

RB

playerfl
08-12-2004, 10:59 AM
he was old enough to know better, but he's not whining about it. Don't blame the victim.

scotnt73
08-12-2004, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao! my wife got mad when i jokingly guessed he met her in a strip club. guess i was right.

Tosh
08-12-2004, 11:43 AM
She was decribed as beautiful on the show, I want to know why...

27offsuit
08-12-2004, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of 2 reasons.......

Beavis68
08-12-2004, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

just goes to show you not everyone can spot a golddigger - - like a divorcee who got breast implants and ditched her kids with the dad...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt he say she was the best person he had ever met or some crap?

whiskeytown
08-12-2004, 12:40 PM
yah...and how lucky he was...

but you read the article - he states the 43,000 he won was gone "in seconds"

jesus....I've had some heartbreakers - but I can usually spot the shallow ones a mile away (they leave me alone though....lest they die of starvation) - but....UGH.

I think she was 2nd booted off Big Brother too... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

Desdia72
08-12-2004, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao! my wife got mad when i jokingly guessed he met her in a strip club. guess i was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

be given the benefit of the doubt, just because? this reminds me of OPRAH WINFREY saying she would get a pre-nup.
most woman i know fiercely support and champion OPRAH for wanting to do so, but let me (as a man) bring up why pre-nups are good for men and watch me get shalacked by a ton of females yelling how insensitive i am and how i'm "setting the relationship/marraige up for failure from the start". i wonder how far this guy would've gotten with her had he brought up a support for pre-nups over shrimp and lobster on the first date.

toots
08-12-2004, 05:02 PM
I just think that relationships in general, and marriage in specific, are really bad ideas, and this only illustrates the fact. I mean, pre-nups are like locking the barn after the horse is gone. You've already decided to do something stupid, so you think you're going to limit that with a pre-nup?

People suck. We're just all mad at this golddigger because she apparently excels where the rest of us are merely mediocre.

SA-Bishop
08-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Wow. When I was watching this I had no idea that she had dumped him, but I still filed her under: "gold digging whore who will dump him and take his money"

I always get depressed when sterotypes turn out true...

Trainwreck
08-13-2004, 05:05 AM
It's called playing to the audience, and they probably were not aware of her *cough* background.

Rick didn't appear to be the brightest bulb in the bunch, they looked prefect for each other! Rick had the lead and pissed it away...

>Trainwreck<

Thought his last name was Rick Casper, RJ article posted said Richard A Foster...

I think a clue to me at least would be WHAT the lady wants to do on dates and WHERE she wants to eat.... let alone passed that...

She might be a gold digger if....

She asks you how much you make before asking for your name!

Tosh
08-13-2004, 06:18 AM
Weak. She can have all the enhancements she wants but she is still rough.

Atropos
08-13-2004, 06:53 AM
lol

Desdia72
08-13-2004, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just think that relationships in general, and marriage in specific, are really bad ideas, and this only illustrates the fact. I mean, pre-nups are like locking the barn after the horse is gone. You've already decided to do something stupid, so you think you're going to limit that with a pre-nup?

People suck. We're just all mad at this golddigger because she apparently excels where the rest of us are merely mediocre.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not mad at the lady. as far as pre-nups go, i favor them because i feel they put an emphasis on real, unconditional love being the focal point of wanting and pledging to spend your life with one person. i think the idea of pre-nups really bring out the "REALNESS" in women.

WOMAN: "So what we have comes down to money. You're basically telling me that you have no trust in me".

MAN: "If you really love me, like you say you do, why would a pre-nup be a problem. it's not about trust; it's about being safe and being smart. if a pre-nup is gonna cause you to rethink how you feel about me or leave the relationship, then who's kidding who? that tells me we never had anything strong enough to get married in the first place. Is that what you're telling me?"

BAMMMMMM!!!! there you go. too many women operate on levels to where a man would be made to feel like a creep for even suggesting a pre-nup. that's because their operating too much off emotions instead everyday blunt reality. trust me, i seen some women do some really foul sh#t to good, decent men in my day. as a matter of fact, two people in grew up with, who had a child together are now going through Blood Tests and court proceedings because the child that the guy has been taking care as his daughter, may not even be his daughter. this is a guy who stepped up to his responsibilities when it came time to provide for a child that he thought was his, and now it's starting to come out that after 10 years, she may be another man's child. that's why when i hear women talking that noise about, "men this"
"men that", they start sounding that the grown ups in the Charlie Brown cartoons...WAAANN WA WAAANN WA.

scotnt73
08-13-2004, 12:09 PM
i agree. i cant imagine not having a good enough relationship with the woman i am about to marry not to discuss this. of course it might be a problem if i had only known her for 1 month.

Desdia72
08-13-2004, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i agree. i cant imagine not having a good enough relationship with the woman i am about to marry not to discuss this. of course it might be a problem if i had only known her for 1 month.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think pre-nups seperate the real from the fake. any woman who looks at the man she claims to love differently after he proposes a pre-nup is to be viewed with a skeptical eye, IMO.

MAN: "Oh, so now i'm the scum of the earth but a minute ago you was telling how much you loved me after only one month".

LLXC
08-16-2004, 06:41 AM
big brains, heh

08-17-2004, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of 2 reasons.......

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I don't know if any of you saw her on Big Brother, but, one of the guys on the show called her "the stripper masquerading as a mother". She found out about it and was really pissed. It was hilarious.