PDA

View Full Version : Ma-Goo (2+2) Game at Excalibur tonight at 5pm! Be there!

Al_Capone_Junior
08-11-2004, 11:53 AM
There should be at least enough for a full table, and the possibility exists that there might be enough for TWO tables! Such notables as Ed S, PokerBabe, Howard Burroughs, Al Capone Junior, Trillig, and perhaps one or two of the "Justin" posters are all expected to be there. It's possible Dynasty will show too (haven't gotten an answer from him yet, we'll see).

Some of the Vegas Wednesday poker discussion group also plan to play.

It promises to be ooey-gooey-2+2ey and Ma-Gooey!

Excalibur always treats us right for this type of thing too. They also have a free buffet at 5pm, it's usually pretty good, especially for free!

Votes will be taken for 1-3 or 2-6. I vote for 1-3 myself, it will be Ma-Gooey-er that way.

al

MisterKing
08-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Run this game at this time next week, and I'm there. Enjoy -- and I fully expect to read tomorrow about numerous straddle bets, blind showdowns, and the like.

Al_Capone_Junior
08-11-2004, 12:53 PM
a

Ed S.
08-14-2004, 09:30 PM
It was nice to put faces to all the regular posters of 2+2. Was only able to play for about an 1hr and 30mins for the 2+2 Magoo game but it was fun. So much to do in vegas and so little time...I wished I had more time there though. To stay that is, and play.

Thanks, Al, Howard, Babe, Trill and everyone for a great time.

Ed S.

MisterKing
08-15-2004, 02:38 AM
Is this game going to go at all next week? I'll be there 8/16 thru 8/19 and would enjoy tossing some chips around in the 1-3 with some fellow 2+2ers. Let me know...

Al_Capone_Junior
08-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Well it doesn't seem there are as many interested this week, but heck, we can always sit in a game for a while anyway and choot the chit.

I am working on a report for this past week's game, but I am slow this week, too busy doing other things. I'll have it soon tho.

Preview: I was the biggest magoo in the game. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

al