PDA

View Full Version : ICP SNG Warning

Cubswin
08-11-2004, 04:48 AM
I played a couple of SNGs tonight and my winnings have yet to hit my account some 2 hours later. I just got off the phone with support and they said that there may be a delay in them posting but i think they are full of poop. C'mon ICP, im a big fan of your site and your pissing me off... not good publicity. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who plays SNGs there to be sure they are credited for there winnings. I'll post again if i ever get my account credited.

regards
cubswin

Cubswin
08-11-2004, 07:02 AM
OK...problem resolved by a 2nd phone call (the first guy was clueless). There is a glich in ICPs system where sometimes your money gets "stuck" in transit after winning a SNG.... whatever that might mean. If you go to the cashier screen your account balance might not have been refreshed since your tournament cash. To fix this problem simply go to an empty ring game table and attempt to sit down. Your updated account balance should now show in this window. When you return to the cashier your account balance should be updated. Pretty strange glich but its something to keep an eye in case you start freaking out like i did.

regards
cubs

Rudbaeck
08-11-2004, 08:18 PM
This goes for all crypto skins if you win money in a freeroll. (Sometimes in regular tourneys and sit'n'gos too.)

It's been like this for months.