PDA

View Full Version : Pacific poker cust service slow

Meatmaw
08-11-2004, 02:59 AM
Any pacific regulars here? I just joined and they are taking forever to answer emails. I've sent the same email 3 times now and it's been over 4 days with no response but the form email saying they've received it. I had thought they were good about cust service but it doesn't seem that way. Is anything out of the ordinary going on?

All I want to do is find out if i can track how many raked hands I've played toward these WPT dvds.

Equal
08-11-2004, 03:17 AM
Yeah I used to play on Pacific. They are the worst in every aspect of online poker websites. Just plain horrible.

akerman
08-11-2004, 04:09 AM
I myself have had some problem with pacific poker aswell when I started there. The customerservice is not very fast as you have notice, I got tired of waiting 2-3 days betwen each email so I just called 'em and got everything fixed that way.

Mangatang
08-11-2004, 08:05 AM
Two things. They're email support is slow, so try calling their 800 number. It's hard to find, but if you go to the "casier" page, and then "deposit", you will see the phone number.

As for tracking your hands, you can't track the number of hands, but I think they only consider how much you have wagered. You can calculate this by looking going to "cashier" then "Bonus Points". There it will show the number of comp points you've accumulated. For every $10 you've wagered in raked hands, you get 1 bonus point. So you can figure your total amount wagered by multiplying this number by 10.

Hope this helps.