PDA

View Full Version : Poker SuperStars Invitational

Mikey
08-11-2004, 02:52 AM
Now this is going to be real poker, I want to see the best of the best against each other.

Does anyone know what game/ games they will be playing?

I just want to see how good Gus Hansen's instincts are?

I want to see Phil Ivey's instincts at work..... and I would love to see Johnny Chan on television.

The viewers will actually learn how intuition plays a role in poker and not so much your hand value, this is what poker is all about, THROW THOSE ODDS OUT THE WINDOW MATH KIDS.

THIS IS REAL POKER!!! REAL DEAL POKER!!!

Dynasty
08-11-2004, 03:00 AM
I don't know what this is. And, I don't see why this is "real poker" compared to anything else shown on TV. But, I'm guessing the fanboys are going to be rock hard.

Sponger15SB
08-11-2004, 03:05 AM
nah, its gonna be preflop allins to save time on the TV broadcast.

JTG51
08-11-2004, 03:25 AM
The viewers will actually learn how intuition plays a role in poker and not so much your hand value, this is what poker is all about, THROW THOSE ODDS OUT THE WINDOW MATH KIDS.

Right! Odds are for the merely good players. The true greats don't need to bother with that stuff!

$DEADSEXE$
08-11-2004, 06:04 AM
As with most final tables...it will be good poker if the blinds aren't huge thus forcing the common WPT game of all-in's.
The only time you will learn from watching pro's is their post flop plays...therre is not much skill involved in saying all-in pre-flop