PDA

View Full Version : Funny Observation

Tuds75
08-11-2004, 12:12 AM
Just something I noticed on tonights episode of "the nuts". They were talking about what poker players wear and Sami Farha mentioned how he had played next to players who really smelled because they haven't showered in days. After Farha is done with his comments ESPN immediatly cuts to a shot of Eskimo Clark. Eskimo doesn't seem "dirty" at all, in fact he is always well dressed when on TV. Does anyone know if Eskimo physically stinks or if he was type casted because of his trademark beard?

Tuds

TurtlePowers
08-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Iam posting a reply because I don't want you to feel like no one cares about your post(at least I do). Im afraid I cant contribute any info on Eskimos hygiene. I do think he was type casted though because of his physical traits because when Sammy made the comment, Eskimos face came to my mind right as espn cut to the shot of him. I think he just has the appearence of a smelly guy, maybe he does smell though, or doesn't...? This is the big question here and I very much also want to be enlightened by someone who maybe has had experience playing with him. I apoligize for my bad grammar I just threw some commas in there every once in a while.

Sponger15SB
08-11-2004, 02:55 PM
i don't know about eskimo, but there were in fact some skanky ass players that they showed.

wayabvpar
08-11-2004, 03:34 PM
The first thing my wife said when she saw Ellix Powers- "He looks like he smells bad".