PDA

View Full Version : Trouble logging on to Paradise?

Roy Munson
08-10-2004, 11:02 PM
I logged into Paradise one hour ago and the lobby is still blank except for the tournament section. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thythe
08-10-2004, 11:05 PM
I'm playing on there right now, no problems.

LondonBroil
08-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Nothing wrong on my end. Why would anyone play on Paradise these days though? If the Party games are softer, what incentive is there?

Thythe
08-11-2004, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing wrong on my end. Why would anyone play on Paradise these days though? If the Party games are softer, what incentive is there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I went back to work off the bonus they had a little while ago. Only 1500 more $5 pot hands...

IndieMatty
08-11-2004, 11:38 AM
Because after the very worse fish lose all their money on Party, they try Paradise, because party is rigged donchaknow.

Honestly, Paradise is good at times, sometimes my nerves can't handle 3 maniacs at the same table, and I just want to play some poker.

moondogg
08-11-2004, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like their tournament software, but that's just my opinion.

The only reason I ever consider playing a ring game there is for the bonus. To me (2 or 3 tables of .5/1 or 1/2), the are just short of that cutoff which determines whether a bonus is worth my time EV-wise (as opposed to Stars bonuses which are a complete waste of time unles you multitable 2/4 and up).

Thythe
08-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Yeah I'm all done with Stars bonuses, they are just too annoying and I dislike the games thorougly.

moondogg
08-11-2004, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I'm all done with Stars bonuses, they are just too annoying and I dislike the games thorougly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a backlog of two bonuses, requiring a total of 1200 FPPs. I am currently at 150. A few days ago I decided to plow through some, and after about an hour of 3-tabling .5/1 and 1/2 (it wouldn't be "responsible" of me to play 2/4 or shorthanded), I had picked up about 20 more points. SNG's are fun now and then, but over 200 of them? I seriously doubt I'm ever going to see that bonus money.