PDA

View Full Version : Two invitiations to Party Poker 100k freeroll

Nick B.
08-10-2004, 05:30 PM
I got two emails today from Party poker saying i was registered for the 100k freeroll, one was to my Party account and one was to my Empire account saying I was one of the 300 lucky people chosen to participate in the freeroll. Did anybody else get this?

MrGo
08-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Nope, not I.

Cubswin
08-10-2004, 06:44 PM
I did not get this email either. However, I did get an email promising to make my penis bigger. Im going to take them up on it just as soon as my business deal with this Nigerian lawyer goes through.

regards
cubs

Gramps
08-10-2004, 07:25 PM
I got it also. Since I didn't play in any of the Anniversary tournies (top 40% finish in those is the listed criteria for getting in to the 100k freeroll), I presume I got selected based on TLB points (been playing a crapload of SNGs lately).

UncleDuke
08-10-2004, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did not get this email either. However, I did get an email promising to make my penis bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many raked hands do they require for this?

busguy
08-10-2004, 07:43 PM
LOL

/images/graemlins/grin.gif busguy

AAmaz0n
08-10-2004, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did not get this email either. However, I did get an email promising to make my penis bigger. Im going to take them up on it just as soon as my business deal with this Nigerian lawyer goes through.

regards
cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't take that offer as any kind of personal statement about you Cubbie, they sent me that one too, so Party did it's usual thorough job of checking how their promotions fit with the players profile. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Anyone know if I can transfer the offer to my girlfriend? (she's a lot more butch than I am and might get some use out of it)

Shauna

Cubswin
08-10-2004, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if I can transfer the offer to my girlfriend? (she's a lot more butch than I am and might get some use out of it)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait....does this mean you wont play ball with me? I think the crush i had had on my klingon friend has just been shattered.... or has it gotten bigger? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AAmaz0n
08-10-2004, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait....does this mean you wont play ball with me? I think the crush i had had on my klingon friend has just been shattered.... or has it gotten bigger?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry honey, I can swing from both sides of the plate, I'm ambisexual. Wait, is that the right term? ....I can use either hand, so I'm ambidexterous... yeah, that's it. ambisexual. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

There is only one thing hotter than a 6' 2" Klingon redhead.............. two of them. Think about it. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

cheers,

Shauna

ps. You are aware that Klingon mating rituals always involve drawing blood, right?

Frogger
08-10-2004, 08:40 PM
No,

They stated that they were randomly selecting 300 individuals who played this weekend in SNGs greater than 50+5 buy in at least once to go to the tourney for free.

Nick B.
08-10-2004, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No,

They stated that they were randomly selecting 300 individuals who played this weekend in SNGs greater than 50+5 buy in at least once to go to the tourney for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

But why would they pick an empire player? What should I do, should I play them both and take the chance that I won't be at the same table, or just play one?

Gramps
08-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Ah, that makes sense. Damn, my first impression was there was only going to be 300 people total ("you are one of 300 lucky people who were chosen..."). Should have known better.

Cubswin
08-10-2004, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can use either hand, so I'm ambidexterous

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me more!!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I can swing from both sides of the plate

[/ QUOTE ]

thats good.... cubs could use a switch hitter

[ QUOTE ]
ps. You are aware that Klingon mating rituals always involve drawing blood, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as blood is not the only thing drawn..... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

cubs

Graham
08-10-2004, 08:55 PM
play one and get someone else to log in and play the other from their place. I'd pick greg raymer maybe...

AAmaz0n
08-10-2004, 09:04 PM
whatever happened to that girlfriend that you have in Europe? Or are you finally tired of puny human females and ready for the hottest women in the galaxy?

Shauna

Hiding
08-10-2004, 10:02 PM
I say pick some one you trust, pull your cash from one site, let them play that site for you (give them your password) take a percent (large) of the winnings and then change your password Best idea I have

Cubswin
08-11-2004, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
whatever happened to that girlfriend that you have in Europe?

[/ QUOTE ]

details details. only kidding... i do indeed have a girl friend who decided that it was better to live 4500 miles away rather stay in the same city as me... i really cant blame her /images/graemlins/grin.gif doesnt the different country rule apply? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cubs

Nick B.
08-11-2004, 04:59 PM
This is with reference to the earlier mail sent on $100K Anniversary Freeroll, we would like to
inform you that due to unavoidable situations we have cancelled the above tournament.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, and would like to assure you that you will be
informed about any new promotion in the future.

And as we understand your concern, we have gone ahead and added $50 Bonus to your account.

Have a nice time at our tables!

Sincerely,

EmpirePoker.com Team