PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Affiliate, How do you sign up?

Slacker13
08-10-2004, 01:56 PM
I have emailed them and do not get any reply's, is there another way to sign up as a paradise affiliate? Thanks

TOEJAM3 on xx/04 PM 4 PW
08-10-2004, 04:29 PM
I have emailed them and do not get any reply's, is there another way to sign up as a paradise affiliate?

they may be backed up john.

i have had 2 emails completely unanswered since last friday. normally i hear back in minutes. give it time. i'm actually glad that you are having problems, cuz' it tells me that i'm not being ignored.

they had 10k players there last night. i imagine all are streched thin.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/j0/type.gif

William
08-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Are you yourself an affiliate Toe Jam ?

TOEJAM3 on xx/04 PM 4 PW
08-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Are you yourself an affiliate Toe Jam ?

are you yourself writing a book william?

toejam has been an affiliate since day one and it has been discussed at length.

if you have a problem, please just state it

William
08-10-2004, 04:50 PM
No problem, just curious.

I don't follow anymore what goes on in here, and I won't even ask you if you are Granny under another nick.

Take care,
William

PS. I am not writing a book. If I did, I would write something that actually helped readers, and I don't think that I am ready for that. At least not as long as I have to make a living out of this game.

TOEJAM3 on xx/04 PM 4 PW
08-10-2004, 04:58 PM
I don't follow anymore what goes on in here

then i owe you an apology.

until a few days ago, i had not really read anything here in a few weeks.

i thought you were just picking up where we left off. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

the answer is that the ONLY affiliate link i have had in last 4 years was the one in the classifieds here, and any sign-ups it generated roll into tourney prize funds. the affiliate link on that classified appears nowhere else on the internet, and i do nothing to market it.

there is a new website listed there that is a friends, but that was added yesterday and is irrelevant.

again, my apologies

William
08-10-2004, 05:06 PM
No need to apologie, as far as I remember, I have never had an issue with you.

And if you are Granny, then I want to apologize for my behavior towards you, but I do mantain that it was all a misunderstanding since the very beginning; I never wanted you any harm.

All the best to you,
William

TylerD
08-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Ahhhhh, I always knew you kids would work it out.

TOEJAM3 on xx/04 PM 4 PW
08-10-2004, 05:14 PM
And if you are Granny

was it a king you caught on 7th street in the stud sattelite to kill me? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

William
08-10-2004, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And if you are Granny

was it a king you caught on 7th street in the stud sattelite to kill me? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I don't remember, we met all the time in those satellites /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice to hear from you again /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Slacker13
08-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Thanks Granny. Wow 10k players, they seem to be getting more popular which is good, i like playing there.