PDA

View Full Version : QQ hand and a fold (@Interpoker)

nepenthe
08-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Pretty passive table, alternating between loose/normal as people come and go. I'm clearing my monthly bonus on a 2/4 table.

I'm on the Button with QQ and raise 2 limpers. Blinds fold, limpers call. 3 to the flop.

Flop: AT8 rainbow.
Limper 1 bets out. Limper 2 calls. I raise. Limper 1 calls. Limper 2 3-bets. I fold.

Comments?

Noodles
08-10-2004, 10:36 AM
hi nephente, i play at interpoker too and have found that the players are real loose and mostly passive.When somenone bets into a pfr is usually means top pair at least or a flush/straight draw,and with a A on that flop ,if the guy wasnt aggressive i woulds folded the flop.
do you also find the Crypto poker site players too be way looser than Party,even on the 6 handed tables i find them mega-loose

nepenthe
08-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Hey Noodles,

I don't like playing at Interpoker one bit. I don't like the interface, I can only wait one table at a time, the game is sllllllllllllow, etc. In order to compensate for the sheer boredom caused by deficiencies I become the loud and obnoxious drunkard who constantly talks [censored] at everyone else. I must confess I use in prolific abundance terms such as the El Diablo-trademarked "OLE" or the universally trademarked "YO MAMA." Then I feel slightly better.