PDA

View Full Version : WWE Babe of the Year

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 07:41 AM
The WWE Babe of the Year (http://2004babe.wwe.com/game.html#) contest has started, I'm interested to hear who you guys would vote as the hottest WWE Diva.

Simon

jagoff
08-10-2004, 09:57 AM
I was at RAW last night here in lovely Cleveland. Holy crap is Stacy HOT!! They are doing some sort of "other" Diva contest too and I gotta say that all the other girls are hot too but the black girl has got to go! I am not racist! She is just not that hot.

CCass
08-10-2004, 10:06 AM
I voted for Gail, but then again I have always had a thing for Asian women.

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 10:46 AM
I was at RAW last night here in lovely Cleveland.

Nice one! How did the crowd react to the Diva Search sections? All the WWE sites I read slate it to death, and I happen to agree - especially if it means the existing divas don't get much air time.

In fact, what is the atmosphere like in general? I have tickets to see the first ever live broadcast of Raw in the UK and cannot wait!

Simon

NoPeak
08-10-2004, 10:53 AM
The insane Victoria was awesome. The new boodie shaking Victoria is kinda annoying, but she is still so hot. I give her the slight edge over Stacy.

moondogg
08-10-2004, 10:56 AM
FWIW, I said Torrie. But I figure it's a split between her, Stacy, and Trish.

Umm, I certainly not a Lita fan, but how is she losing to Molly? I'm not saying either should get any votes when compared to some of the others, but if you've got to pick between the two, c'mon.

scotnt73
08-10-2004, 11:40 AM
didnt a tape similar to the paris hilton one come out with one of these ladies in it just recently?

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Umm, I certainly not a Lita fan, but how is she losing to Molly? I'm not saying either should get any votes when compared to some of the others, but if you've got to pick between the two, c'mon.

Whats wrong with Molly?!

Simon

B Dids
08-10-2004, 12:07 PM
I voted Gail because I like A- Asians and B- Slutty girls. She seems to have both down.

moondogg
08-10-2004, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Whats wrong with Molly?!

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

As a girl nextdoor, nothing is wrong with her.

But stand her next to Stacy, and there's plenty wrong. In this case, I have to wonder "what's right with Molly?"

Boris
08-10-2004, 12:24 PM
???????????

jagoff
08-10-2004, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was at RAW last night here in lovely Cleveland.

Nice one! How did the crowd react to the Diva Search sections? All the WWE sites I read slate it to death, and I happen to agree - especially if it means the existing divas don't get much air time.

In fact, what is the atmosphere like in general? I have tickets to see the first ever live broadcast of Raw in the UK and cannot wait!

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one contestant that is going to win and for the life of me I don't remember who it was! I know she is a knock-out with dark skin and hair.

The atmosphere at the shows is pretty cool! However, Cleveland is so anti-Jericho is makes me sick! I have been a Jerichoholic ever since he was in the ECW. Not many people know that he was in the ECW but I saw a couple of shows in Philly when he was in that league. The guy is awesome and is the funniest MF'ing wrestler EVVVVER! I remember one WCW event where he was talking to Gene Mean...

"Gene Mean Dean Malenko claims to be the man of a thousand moves. Well I have taken the liberty of writing those moves down and sharing them with you. Armbar..." Hilarious!

BTW I voted for Stacy. I love Trish too but Stacy got those sticks and that ass that I want to bite into like a ham sandwich.

MD2020
08-10-2004, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hey man, maybe some people want some wrestling ability out of the women wrestlers. Did you ever think of that? Huh?

But on the serious side, I like Molly as a change of pace. Good to see that not everyone has to be blond and have boob jobs. Of course, I prefer brunettes or redheads to blonds anyway, all things being equal.

Whats wrong with Molly?!

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

As a girl nextdoor, nothing is wrong with her.

But stand her next to Stacy, and there's plenty wrong. In this case, I have to wonder "what's right with Molly?"

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey man, maybe some people want some wrestling ability out of the women wrestlers. Did you ever think of that? Huh?

But on the serious side, I like Molly as a change of pace. Good to see that not everyone has to be blond and have boob jobs. Of course, I prefer brunettes or redheads to blonds anyway, all things being equal.

MD2020
08-10-2004, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The atmosphere at the shows is pretty cool! However, Cleveland is so anti-Jericho is makes me sick! I have been a Jerichoholic ever since he was in the ECW. Not many people know that he was in the ECW but I saw a couple of shows in Philly when he was in that league. The guy is awesome and is the funniest MF'ing wrestler EVVVVER! I remember one WCW event where he was talking to Gene Mean...

"Gene Mean Dean Malenko claims to be the man of a thousand moves. Well I have taken the liberty of writing those moves down and sharing them with you. Armbar..." Hilarious!

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Jerihco win the ECW TV Title from Pitbull #2 in Philly. Pitbull went for the Super Powerbomb; Chris turned it into a hurricarana. Good stuff.

And that "1000 holds" bit was classic. "Hold #1, armdrag. Hold #2, ARMBAR...hold #17, Canadian Maple Leaf, Hold #18, ARMBAR" Then they cut to commercial, and when they came back he was around "Hold #763, leg drop. Hold #764, baseball slide. Hold #765, ARMBAR." Great stuff.

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 01:01 PM
Okay, maybe she doesn't look too hot at the moment (chin-strap 'n all), but Molly has been my favourite Diva for the last few years. I liked her when she had the blonde hair and pigtails, but even more so when she went natural.

She can wrestle too - believe it or not I actually enjoy watching the women 'wrestle'. I know I am in a minority there.

Flame away!

Simon

moondogg
08-10-2004, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And that "1000 holds" bit was classic. "Hold #1, armdrag. Hold #2, ARMBAR...hold #17, Canadian Maple Leaf, Hold #18, ARMBAR" Then they cut to commercial, and when they came back he was around "Hold #763, leg drop. Hold #764, baseball slide. Hold #765, ARMBAR." Great stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, you gotta get your $*#% straight. Malenko was the "man of 1000 moves". Jericho was the "man of 1004 moves".

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 01:13 PM
But stand her next to Stacy, and there's plenty wrong.

I guess it depends what you are looking for.

This has been debated elsewhere, if you stand Molly next to any of the other divas, she is going to look overweight and flat chested in comparison. In reality she is far from overweight (wide hips yes, but not fat) and her breasts are neither small nor bloated implants.

The fact that she has pure wrestling ability, and has a fabulous work ethic really appeals to me. The very fact she would agree to have her head shaved for a storyline shows how committed she is to her profession. (Though I wish she hadn't...)

And I love the girl next door image. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

moondogg
08-10-2004, 01:16 PM
To each his own, I guess.

"Fat girls need lovin' too." - Kevin Nash

Boris
08-10-2004, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
believe it or not I actually enjoy watching the women 'wrestle'.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Flame away!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dork. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jagoff
08-10-2004, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Jerihco win the ECW TV Title from Pitbull #2 in Philly. Pitbull went for the Super Powerbomb; Chris turned it into a hurricarana. Good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that someone other than myself and my good friend, with whom I saw that night's episdode, remember that.

I remember that same friend and I driving 5 hours to see Jericho wrestle in Philly during the ECW shows. That was back when the guys that everyone knows now were not so well known. My Pay Per View aka Mr Friday Night (RVD), Taz, Tajiri, Mike Awesome, The Dudleys, Sabu, Rhyno, etc. If you talked to someone about those guys back then they were "who?" but those were some of the bloodiest and greatest matches I have ever seen! I seem to remember a former WWF diva (back before the diva was coined) Sunny, was also in the ECW by the name of Dawn Marie Sitch! She joined ECW after the WWF booted her for being a coke whore! Yeah she was HOT!!

MuckJagger
08-10-2004, 01:21 PM
She's not seen on TV very often these days, but it's Ivory that rings my bells and whistles. Of course, I remember her from the late-80's G.L.O.W. series where she was good girl Tina (or was it Nina?) Ferrari and her, uh, battles against the despicable Soviet agent Colonel Ninotchka.

The girl must be a workout demon because, IIRC, she was born in the early 60's, and it looks as though there's *still* not an ounce of fat on her.

My second choice is Mae Young, but that's a fixation I discuss only with my shrink. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Muck

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 01:22 PM

Thanks!

Simon

jagoff
08-10-2004, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But stand her next to Stacy, and there's plenty wrong.

I guess it depends what you are looking for.

This has been debated elsewhere, if you stand Molly next to any of the other divas, she is going to look overweight and flat chested in comparison. In reality she is far from overweight (wide hips yes, but not fat) and her breasts are neither small nor bloated implants.

The fact that she has pure wrestling ability, and has a fabulous work ethic really appeals to me. The very fact she would agree to have her head shaved for a storyline shows how committed she is to her profession. (Though I wish she hadn't...)

And I love the girl next door image. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

You look at the girls for wrestling ability? WTF? If you are looking for that then why isn't the Fabulous Moulah the hottest female? Lita is a better wrestler and a little better looking. Molly looks like what would happen if you rubbed Moulah's and Greg "the Hammer" Valentine's ugly parts together. Short, stocky and pretty homely.

moondogg
08-10-2004, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot and the f'n kettle. Anyone contributing or even reading this thread, myself included, is a dork.

We'll at least I still get to make fun of the D&D and Trekkie dorks. They are the dorkiest dorks that ever dorked. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jagoff
08-10-2004, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot and the f'n kettle. Anyone contributing or even reading this thread, myself included, is a dork.

We'll at least I still get to make fun of the D&D and Trekkie dorks. They are the dorkiest dorks that ever dorked. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on my weiner kids are looking at me! CLASSIC!

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 01:43 PM
If you are looking for that then why isn't the Fabulous Moulah the hottest female?

I hope that isn't a serious question!

Molly looks like what would happen if you rubbed Moulah's and Greg "the Hammer" Valentine's ugly parts together. Short, stocky and pretty homely.

Theres no way Molly is a Moolah-Valentine hybrid. (That would be a truly evil creature) The short/stocky/homely part is probably right, and I don't have a problem with that.

She was wrestling at the show last night wasn't she?

Simon

jagoff
08-10-2004, 01:56 PM
She was wrestling at the show last night wasn't she?

Yes she was and she didn't look very good! Is she wearing a wig?

Theres no way Molly is a Moolah-Valentine hybrid. (That would be a truly evil creature)

OK I take it back...instead replace Moulah with Dink the Clown (Doink's Sidekick).

MD2020
08-10-2004, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To each his own, I guess.

"Fat girls need lovin' too." - Kevin Nash

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hey Giant, you're lucky I'm the 1998 Spring Break Cannonball champion!"

They were so drunk that night.

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Yes she was and she didn't look very good! Is she wearing a wig?

Unfortunately, she is at the moment. The sooner her hair grows back the better!

Simon

jagoff
08-10-2004, 02:41 PM
They were so drunk that night.

When weren't Nash and Hall drunk?

"Ey yo...it's survey time!"

Boris
08-10-2004, 03:02 PM
I'll bet we get more chicks than the D&D dorks also.

jagoff
08-10-2004, 03:52 PM
I'll bet we get more chicks than the D&D dorks also.

I was amazed to see so many chicks at RAW last night. However, most of them were nothing to even look at and they were on the arms of guys with giant mullets.

Simon Diamond
08-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey, who else voted for Molly? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

jwvdcw
08-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Stacy....no contest

Simon Diamond
08-11-2004, 04:48 AM
What happened to your Moolah avatar - too hot for you? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

jagoff
08-11-2004, 11:41 AM
What happened to your Moolah avatar - too hot for you?

Stacy's ass...enough said! BTW that ass should accompany Krystal's face on a certain website!!!

Simon Diamond
08-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Not such a bad idea... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

jagoff
08-11-2004, 11:57 AM
PS I am the "original" mistress of the night!!!

vulturesrow
08-11-2004, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I liked her when she had the blonde hair and pigtails

[/ QUOTE ]

Losing that look was -EV for her..especially losing the pigtails. Yes, I am a deviant /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Simon Diamond
08-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Kind of innocent looking hey?

http://www.catchclub.com/catch/Images/MollyHolly/02.jpg

Simon