PDA

View Full Version : Net Teller

StuR
08-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Can someone guide me through setting one of these things up.

I searched on google and found lots of sites - is there a specific one I should go for? Which one, if any, is best? What do you guys use?

I live in England and am thinking about starting an account at Party and heard this is the fastest method of cashing out. I also heard about a bonus.

Finally are there any hidden costs?

Thanks - and if I do sign up to Party I hope I never meet you guys.

Stu

daryn
08-10-2004, 02:16 AM
it's completely free.

go to www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com)

that is all.

MicroBob
08-10-2004, 04:16 AM
to be fair....i think there are some exchange-rate fees and other such stuff for the non-U.S.A. types

i've only read a little bit about some of this stuff as memphis is still, strangely enough, considered part of the U.S. (it only FEELS like it's in a different universe).

but it seems the consensus of the Brits and other europeans is that neteller is still the best option for moving money into and out of your partypoker acct (or any other poker-site).

aquifex harse
08-10-2004, 05:08 AM
Stu

If you live in the UK you can play on the Coral Poker site which is a 'skin' of Party. This site allows you to deposit and cash out easily to a debit card and I think is the best way to play.

I think neteller charges about %5 on its first deposit (this may only apply to deposits in £ stirling).

Good luck see you at the tables

Aquifex

Sheriff Fatman
08-10-2004, 06:21 AM
Stu

You don't need to use Neteller to make your initial deposit into the account (you can use a UK debit card without problems) but its worth having a Neteller account for cashouts and depositing into other sites (if you sign up for their debit card you can cash out via UK cash machines which is the quickest way to get paid out).

I'm a UK player and I started out with a UK debit card deposit into The Gaming Club and cashed out the subsequent profit into a Neteller account (i.e. the Neteller account was never funded directly from my bank account/debit card). I've since used those funds to move around and deposit into other sites, Party being the first one, thus avoiding any exchange rate issues, apart from when I actually cash out from Neteller.

All of the main sites' games are US$ so you will have an exchange rate issue at some point down the line regardless of what option you choose. Using Coral, as suggested above, is a viable option to get to Party's ring games and SnG's but you will miss out on the multitude of Multi-table tournaments at Party, which may be an issue if you plan to play in these. I've tried both sites and would much rather play at Party/Empire than Coral due to the frequent promotions/bonuses and rake-back deals available.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything further from a UK perspective.

Sheriff

nicky g
08-10-2004, 07:41 AM
Hey,

As Tyler mentioned in another thread you can now cash out from Party using switch.