PDA

View Full Version : Borgata 10/20 Time to cash in some Rock Equity?

risen
08-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Full Table early Afternoon on Sunday, Passive table, general limpfest. And my folding hand is getting fatigued from all the exercise. On the plus side (Maybe) my preflop raises are getting much respect. I'm not afraid of anyone at the table, but the dealer isn't cooperating with me.

UTG+1 I see J /images/graemlins/heart.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif And limp. We get 1 MP caller, the Button raises and the blinds drop. 3 players to the flop for 7.5 SB

Flop:
K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hero checks, MP checks, Button Bets. Hero raises, MP grumbles and calls two cold, Button cautiously calls.

I'd like to think they believe my represented flopped flush, but then why are they still putting money in the Pot. I decide to put MP on the naked A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and the button on TPTK with no diamond. I plan on firing a strong shot on any non Diamond Turn card, which arived shortly.

Same 3 players to the turn for 6.75 BB

[K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif] 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Hero bets with verve and gusto, MP calls like nothing's changed, and so does the button. Hmm. Well Another brick and another bet should do it.

3 to see the river for 9.75 BB and the dealer flips over

[K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif] A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Time Out

My read on MP has been blown, and if I'm right about the button, he just Made Top 2 Pair.

What should I do and why?

Results to follow.

P.S. Been off the board for a while, were any 2+2ers playing 10/20 this weekend at the Borg? Me = negro, shades, Lion card protector, Close haircut, Silver watch. Eh?

Nightwish
08-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Maybe I'm weak-tight, but I'm check-folding this on the flop.

Garland
08-09-2004, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm just weak in general, but I'm folding this preflop.

Garland

Nightwish
08-09-2004, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm just weak in general, but I'm folding this preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]
He did say it's a passive table and usually a limpfest preflop.