PDA

View Full Version : easiest way to deposit $ on Party Poker

tony stacks
08-09-2004, 07:20 PM
So, I've finally grown tired of playing at the play money tables and want to deposit some $ into PartyPoker...but, alas, as many of you know, Bank of America won't allow
e-gaming transactions so my check card is not an option. I saw a post on RGP a while ago about circumventing the rules and buying one of those phone cards and transfering the funds to Party. Anybody ever do this? Nothing can be that easy and I'm assuming there's a catch.

I would probably just use NetTeller of FirePay as I've read some good things about them online. Does anybody know if either of these services will allow you to transfer funds wiht a Bank of America check card? Thanks for any info.

T. Stacks

MS Sunshine
08-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Get www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com) and link it to your checking account.

MS Sunshine

FlashFunk
08-09-2004, 07:49 PM
I just use IGMpay for Party Poker. My bank account is also Bank of America. If however u wanna switch from poker site to poker site Neteller is your best bet.

tony stacks
08-09-2004, 08:22 PM
I've been looking at the NetTeller site and was wondering, are the Visa and MC deposit options subject to the same
e-gaming restrictions (i wouldn't think so because NetTeller can be used for other online purchases and isn't affiliated with Party Poker)? Anybody use a Bank of America check card to transfer funds to NetTeller?

Stacks

moondogg
08-09-2004, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been looking at the NetTeller site and was wondering, are the Visa and MC deposit options subject to the same
e-gaming restrictions (i wouldn't think so because NetTeller can be used for other online purchases and isn't affiliated with Party Poker)? Anybody use a Bank of America check card to transfer funds to NetTeller?

Stacks

[/ QUOTE ]
They definitely don't accept my Bank of America credit card.

thwang99
08-09-2004, 08:44 PM
I have BofA and use IGMPay fine. But, DO NOT use IGMPay for your initial deposit, use Neteller. There is a 20% bonus IGMPay deposit code you can get after getting your initial 20% deposit bonus code. If you use IGMPay initially, you can only get one 20% deposit bonus.

AtlBrvs4Life
08-09-2004, 08:50 PM
Or you can call them up and tell them that you used the code IGMPay for the first time and it didn't work. They put the $100 right into my bonus account even though I had used IGMPay before. /images/graemlins/grin.gif