PDA

View Full Version : Ok, it's early and already I'm pissed.....

HUSKER'66
08-08-2004, 09:35 AM
I can't remember for the life of me how to "link" to a previous post. I've looked under FAQ and posting hints and no luck.....somebody help!

Husker

p.s. I've only had 4 cups of coffee, and already I'm getting really bent out of shape and/or frustrated /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

tyfromm
08-08-2004, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't remember for the life of me how to "link" to a previous post. I've looked under FAQ and posting hints and no luck.....somebody help!

Husker

p.s. I've only had 4 cups of coffee, and already I'm getting really bent out of shape and/or frustrated /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I always knew you were dumb.

Lori
08-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Right click on the the post and look under properties to get the appropriate URL then copy that and paste it into the URL box.

Lori

HUSKER'66
08-08-2004, 09:48 AM
At least I haven't spent half my time copying others post's and changing my name 20 friggin times before I had to stop.

Thanks for the jab, troll.

Lori
08-08-2004, 09:49 AM

and you are? who?

Lori

tyfromm
08-08-2004, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

and you are? who?

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the one who did the poll:

Is Homer a Spammer? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=787545&page=58&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#787545)

And his minions like husker have never forgotton.

btw, welcome back.

Lori
08-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Wow, only 37% of the forum are trolls? I was led to believe it was much higher than that.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure we'll chat again.

Lori

HUSKER'66
08-08-2004, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And his minions like husker have never forgotton.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really kind of funny. If you notice, I never responded to your little poll and thread, so how I can be labled a "minion" to Homer is beyond me.

That was back when I had "ignore this user" on all your posts because you have nothing of value to add to this forum and kept changing you name.

I admit....I took you off ignore when you replied here.

Haha you got me, I should have known better. Time to flip the "ignore this user" switch again.

Husker

TimM
08-08-2004, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, only 37% of the forum are trolls? I was led to believe it was much higher than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are a very vocal minority.

P.S. Welcome back - I was starting to lose hope for this place.

Stew
08-08-2004, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

and you are? who?

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my, you will be asking this a lot, as another posted noted, the trolls seem to be out in full force and are multiplying like rabbits. You need a freaking program to keep up with them all.

Nice to see you back!

Dorien
08-08-2004, 11:13 PM

HUSKER'66
08-09-2004, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, you're sure right about Husker!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nice to have a fan club.

Hate the game, don't hate the player.

Husker

pzhon
08-09-2004, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Right click on the the post and look under properties to get the appropriate URL then copy that and paste it into the URL box.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. That ought to be in the FAQ.

Self-referential test link. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=905885&page=0&view=ex panded&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#905885)

tyfromm
08-09-2004, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. That ought to be in the FAQ.

Self-referential test link. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=905885&page=0&view=ex panded&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#905885)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I clicked on your link, and then on the link in that post, and the link in the next post. I keep getting posts with yet another link.....when will the linking end? I am stuck in a link-loop! Please Help!