PDA

View Full Version : Hum,, late night shenanigans sans PCP

cnfuzzd
08-08-2004, 05:16 AM
I have been playing for about 12 hours, with a 45 minute dinner break, and a 60 minute disconnection where i went to empire for a bit. Its been a good day to not be me, but im actually only down around 6 BB's when this marvel rolls around.

Pacific 3-6

Hero is BB A /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/club.gif

PF
UTG Calls, 2 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, 1 fold CO Calls, 2 folds, Hero raises, all call, as is there wont to do.

Flop. Not pretty
2 /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

This table has been alternating between passive and weak, so i bet. UTG folds MP2 folds. MP3 Calls, CO calls.

Turn. More fun
8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

This is where the hi-rev coffee from the gas station next door kicks in. I bet. MP3 calls, CO folds. So no raise. My heart skips a beat.

River jesus hates(loves?) me
3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

well. Coffee is in full affect, combined with my natural alpha-male agression causes me to click bet. To my utter amazement, MP3 folds. He then goes on to type something like AT LU in the chat window, at which point i tell him that he should know better than to get involved in a pot with me, because i am the next world poker tour champion. He enjoyed that one, from the responses.

Anywho, other than geting insanely lucky, or perhaps with having an uber-read on the table, i cant believe this is the right play. But its also an extreme example of something im seeing alot from the more passive tables at pacific. Now, yell at me for being a lag before the crack-cocaine wears off.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
08-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Darn lack of pacific poker hand histories, plus effects of gas station hi-rev coffee. The turn was actually the A /images/graemlins/spade.gif, not the 8, giving me a legitimate hand. I knew my play made more sense than the original.

peace

john nickle