PDA

View Full Version : Recognizing NL and Limit posts

B1GF1SHY
08-08-2004, 05:08 AM
I'm a NL player so I'm not sure how others feel about this but I've noticed that there is a lot more SH limit posts than NL and while I know I can learn from viewing limit posts it is still a completely different game from NL. I find myself constantly clicking on posts im interested in only to find out that it is limit.

Is there a way to have two sections for SH, limit and NL? Or maybe when submitting a post people can start putting (NL) or (Limit) in their subject so that it is easier for others to sort through the posts that they want to read?

Just a suggestion.

fnord_too
08-08-2004, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a NL player so I'm not sure how others feel about this but I've noticed that there is a lot more SH limit posts than NL and while I know I can learn from viewing limit posts it is still a completely different game from NL. I find myself constantly clicking on posts im interested in only to find out that it is limit.

Is there a way to have two sections for SH, limit and NL? Or maybe when submitting a post people can start putting (NL) or (Limit) in their subject so that it is easier for others to sort through the posts that they want to read?

Just a suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest just adding NL where appropriate, since Limit is by far what gets posted here. I don't think I have seen a NL or PL hand posted since I have been reading this forum. Additionally, you may suggest in the NP/NL forum to add SH if the game is shorthanded.