PDA

View Full Version : Missed Party Tournament Histories

UncleDuke
08-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Now and then I miss the opportunity to click YES, I want a history, at the end of a Party sng. Usually it's due to two ending at once; sometimes I just misclick. Anyway, I know I can write to support and ask for the history if I know the tourney number, but does anyone know how I can retrieve the tourney number after the fact?

Thanks,
UD

benjdm
08-08-2004, 02:41 AM
Just request they email you your last 100 hand histories, tournament number will be in hand histories.

stupidsucker
08-08-2004, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just request they email you your last 100 hand histories, tournament number will be in hand histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think this works for tournament transcripts.

I have this happen from time to time, and for the most part I think you are screwed. It took me three emails once to finally get what I wanted, and they sent me the server side transcripts not the normal ones. I could see everyones cards, and even if they had auto check/fold clicked. These HHs would not load into pokertracker. I had to manulaly enter them.

Try emailing support and ask for "tournament transcripts" Be very specific about the date and time and table number. These can be found on your account page.

UncleDuke
08-09-2004, 03:58 AM
Ah, thanks guys. I think you can indeed get the tourney number off of the a regular hand history but only if you remember to do it before you've played 100 more hands (which isn't too long for me since I play a few sngs at once). My account page is a good idea. I hadn't actually looked at that before. It should provide enough info for the request if I can pinpoint which table I don't have a history for.