PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Game at Excalibur this Wed!

Papa_G
08-07-2004, 05:11 PM
This info may have been lost in a previous thread. 5 p.m. Wed 8/11 2+2 drunken $1-$3 game. If you're in town try to make it; should be fun!

MisterKing
08-07-2004, 06:20 PM
won't be in LV this week, but will be next (8/16- 8/19), and hope to get in a 2+2 1-3 session then if one happens.

Al_Capone_Junior
08-08-2004, 04:39 AM
The game will almost certainly be full, in fact, some of the wednesday poker discussion group (WPDG) people want to play too, we might even get two friggin tables going! Nametags will be issued again of course!

Everyone who is in town that day should attend the WPDG meeting before the game, it starts at 2pm at binion's. PM me for my phone number and info. I may be able to give rides too to those who need them.

I already called "dibs" on sitting next to PokerBabe! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

al

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-08-2004, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I may be able to give rides too to those who need them.
al

[/ QUOTE ]

This might not be such a good idea. Last time Al gave me a ride in his truck I ended up stranded in the Luxor parking lot at 4:00 a.m. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oddly, I'm looking forward to it again. Can't wait to play a 2+2 game when I get back to Mecca next month. BTW, drunken 2+2 game at Excalibur on Wed September 8!

Al_Capone_Junior
08-08-2004, 03:39 PM
lol. my truck is officially fixed now, it was the distributor. A new one made all the difference in the world!

al

Ed S.
08-08-2004, 03:42 PM
I'm just hours away here to make my way to Midway Airport. My flight leaves around 10:30pm cst or so. I'll be out there for the 2+2 meeting and hopefully game. I think we may even get 3 tables going if mem. servs me right. There will be alot of 2+2 out of towners coming in. See you all in vegas.

Ed S.