PDA

View Full Version : wondering if anyone plays on bet365poker and any info on this site?

bgtas
08-07-2004, 04:24 PM
i know they have $5000 freerolls every saturday but other than that how are they in terms of cash outs. Do they require alot of information before cashing out?

pwr
08-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Yes, they require you fax or email scanned copies of ur driver's licence, credit card etc. this is to validate your card with them. I supposed this is only done the first time you want to cash out.

bgtas
08-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Ok thanx but what if i never deposited any money there? I made the money in a freeroll and if i build that up and want to cash out they still want all that?

Synergistic Explosions
08-07-2004, 07:18 PM
I've withdrawn there without having to fax documents. I believe, not certain, that the magic number is 800 bucks to get the request for documents asked for.

However, since you've never made a deposit before, you could have problems. My advice is to make a minimum deposit to get the 50 buck bonus, work that off, withdraw less than 800 when it comes time. That should take care of all problems you might have.