PDA

View Full Version : How do you join the crew?

TracyMiller
08-07-2004, 12:32 AM
I noticed they're all male...and young...and white. Well, I'm male and white...not so young though (38). It all seems so cliquish...so high school...

-Syk-
08-07-2004, 06:20 AM
Take a few tips from Scott Fishman:

1) Buy a pair of women's sunglasses
2) Dance around like a douche when winning a hand
3) Hang out with known crooks and cons

I'm selling a Douche Bag starter kit for $12.99, if you're interested go ahead and contact me. (Feminine sunglasses not included)

Rushmore
08-07-2004, 10:56 AM
There are two ways:

1.) Stand around outside the MTV studios in Manhattan with a t-shirt that says I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Carson. Dutch will find you.

2.) Play a lot of poker in your local cardroom. Flash fake gang signs, and use the word "bling" as many times as possible. Talk on your cell. When you get a tap on the shoulder, use the password: sodomy. You will be taken someplace for initiation.

Some of the other ways of joining are far too disturbing to describe here.

BeerMoney
08-07-2004, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm male ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is your name Tracy then?

Doc JS
08-07-2004, 11:49 AM
An even more important question is:
Why the hell would you want to??

Doc JS

hudat
08-07-2004, 12:05 PM
1. Practice the table flop
2. Dont shower before tourneys
3. Service ESPN producers in order to get a feature suburban gangsta segment

shadow29
08-07-2004, 01:58 PM
do chip tricks to make espn think you're the best thing ever

Stew
08-07-2004, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm male ....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have three friends who are males, that are straight that are named Tracy.

Ed Miller
08-07-2004, 05:25 PM

I know a guy named McGrady who would like a word with you.

TracyMiller
08-07-2004, 05:41 PM
...and country singers Tracy Lawrence and Tracy Byrd...

rjc199
08-07-2004, 06:14 PM
If I was named Tracy I would prolly go by "Trace", ala country singer Trace Atkins

BeerMoney
08-07-2004, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops!

Duke
08-08-2004, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine Irish lad.

~D

wayabvpar
08-09-2004, 01:58 PM
Hopefully the entrance requirements include sterilization, so they won't pass their assholic genes on to the next generation.

Pokergod
08-09-2004, 06:02 PM
I've often wondered if fans were being racist when they became disenchanted with the young black man who paraded around the end zone after scoring a touchdown, and yet those same fans would remark how the white tight end was their favorite player when he nonchalantly spiked the ball after scoring his own touchdown.

Now I understand it's not about race at all, it's just that most people don't like young punks acting cocky after doing something that Varkoniy did a couple of years ago.

Stop acting like you're God's gift to Poker!!! Please! We don't want to watch you yell things about how great one of your "crew" is while he's drawing to a 10 low against TJ's made 7.

Cloutier schooled your boy, Crew, schoooooooooooled him. I loved it when TJ said "It's not going to be that easy".

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't really take to The Crew. They are irritating.

-PG