PDA

View Full Version : Neteller vs Firepay?

LLXC
08-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Can't really tell a difference between both. However, Neteller appears to be much more popular. Why?

Another question, when I deposit money into Poker sites from Neteller/Firepay and then withdraw to my Neteller/Firepay, is this all free? I thought accepting money through Neteller/Firepay cost me a fee - but I guess the poker sites take care of that?

Thanks.

Cerril
08-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Transferring money to Firepay from your bank account costs a small fee ($2.99), but nothing else does that I've found.

NetTeller seems to be a better all around program, and more widely accepted, but I had some major SSN verification issues when I tried to sign up so I went swiftly with my second choice.

TobDog
08-07-2004, 12:50 AM
There is also a small fee from Firepay when you put money into your account too($5.00) Many sites now are not using Firepay as a cashout choice.

jdl22
08-07-2004, 05:49 AM
The benefit of Firepay is that you can access your money immediately, that is take it out of your checking account into Firepay. With Neteller to do so you pay a lot. Not sure what it is but it's a percentage of the money being taken out of checking and gets quite high.

I discovered this when I wanted a reload bonus but waited too long to cashout then cash in so I had to use Neteller. The fee made it not worth the effort.